Lankyliz

Devastated

Thanks lovely lady he has been over last couple of days quiet but not unkind not sure which way the wind blows but keep putting one step on front of the other for my children' sake x

1 hour ago, Lankyliz said:

Thanks lovely lady he has been over last couple of days quiet but not unkind not sure which way the wind blows but keep putting one step on front of the other for my children' sake x

Be kind to yourself, @Lankyliz 

On 12/02/2018 at 12:56 PM, Lankyliz said:

So today my husband best friend love of my life tells me he wants to separate .

He never came to see me in hospital and has not seen me since.

Has decided I have shown my true weakness by having this done and decided he would tell me today 

Beyond devastated 

Omg what an absolute arse of a way to break your heart but you know what having bariatric surgery is in no way shape or form a weakness, it takes strength & bravery to make the decision to put ourselves through this process. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason so although it may be hard now just know your future is your own & it will be as wonderful as you want it to be. 

6BB8AC1E-FBB7-4E3F-A49F-D68E302C7EA6.jpeg

I always find this lyric helps me when things seem their worst....

And if ever fate should choose to smite you
Stand your ground, never walk away
Please don't ever let the world defeat you
Don't get buried in its decay

Hope you're doing well.

Edited by TP1210

I've wanted to respond to your post for a while, but didn't have the right words. I want you to know that you're in my prayers always. I was married once before, and anything...ANYTHING...I tried to do to improve my life was not tolerated, and I let my ex dictate what I did with my life for as long as we were together. That is a very unhealthy connection to have with another person. Calling WLS a weakness is not only disrespectful, but cold and uncaring. You are worth everything!! You deserve the best life has to offer you, and if WLS is what it takes to get you there, it's very necessary and very important. You are strong and very capable...and taking charge of your health is the strongest thing you can do for yourself! Stay strong, my friend!! You will be stronger, happier and most importantly healthier because of this. And you deserve nothing less!! :wub:

9 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

You are worth everything!! 

tumblr_no2hkwGLBa1tfbtrwo1_500.gif

Liz, I am not for tossing away relationships and marriages and am a firm believer in restoration.  Do I remember correctly you saying before that your husband was on the spectrum?  This could be just a total misunderstanding.  Can you ask him to go to counseling w/ you and you would be able to explain the decisions and why you made them.  Personally thin and non-thin people think on totally different wave lengths.  We know that food can rule our brains nearly 24/7 (if not 25/8 since we always go overboard!!!!) and my thin sister never considers food until she is hungry and needs to eat.  Someone like that could perceive us needing help as a weakness because they don't understand burned out metabolisms and brain-wiring to overdo all things food!  So, before you decide to toss away a relationship because he thinks that is what he wants, please try talking and counselling and redeeming the marriage w/ the love of your life/BFF/your kids' dad.  :) {{{HUGS}}}

ps message me if you need to talk

Edited by CheeringCJ

Im so sorry, hugs to you during this difficult time.

On 12/02/2018 at 8:56 AM, Lankyliz said:

So today my husband best friend love of my life tells me he wants to separate .

He never came to see me in hospital and has not seen me since.

Has decided I have shown my true weakness by having this done and decided he would tell me today 

Beyond devastated 

First off, I am so sorry that you are hurting. Second off, he does not deserve you! You have such a life changing journey ahead of you, and things ate going to be so much better when you reach your goal. Be kind to yourself, this is his issue, not yours. And I know first hand his hard it is to loose someone so close to you when you feel like you are at your lowest. But I promise you this, it will get better! He has no idea what he left behind, and you are going to meet someone, when you are ready, that truly deserves you for all that you are. So take care of yourself hun, because right now is about you! Xox