Smashlee83

Checking in - 10 Months out

Hi Ya'll! I've been terrible about checking in these last few months. Lots of changes at work and home and all this crazy ice that we're not supposed to see in Texas.  I started my first college class last week so that's taking up my energies as well. I sifted through some photos and you guys are killing it! @Nana Trish @NerdyToothpick just to name a few. So inspiring to see everyone's success. I am still 18lbs from goal but I feel better than I ever have. I am so ready to be at a place of maintenance and to get to the size I'm going to stay so I can shop! Lucky for me, I still have lots of hand me down clothes from a friend. But those are getting more and more scarce.

I'm including a 1 year apart Christmas photo. Woof I can't believe that was me. The second was a pic I took a few weeks ago before going out with a girlfriend. :)

IMG_1102.JPG

IMG_1122.JPG

Looking great! So nice to hear from you. You look like you FEEL amazing too. Hooray!

You've done a great job Smashlee83 and you're looking fantastic!

You look great! Congratulations!

Holy cra+*#!!!! You look amazing

Wow! You look great! Very happy and healthy. I was just wondering what was happening with you since I haven't seen you around here in a while - glad it's just been life's busy moments. 

I totally understand the feeling of hurry-up-and-get-to-goal-weight-so-I-can-go-shopping!!! Careful not to shop too much when you're close but not there yet - I'm shrinking out of my GW celebration outfits as we speak <_< 

Keep up your hard work, you're so close now! Who'd have thought this is where we'd be in less than a year???

9 hours ago, Smashlee83 said:

all this crazy ice that we're not supposed to see in Texas

Amen to this.....and you look fantastic!  Well done! <3

You look so nice !!  Congrats.

Wow, @Smashlee83!! *jaw drop* It’s great to hear from you, and you look amazing, and so happy!!!! Glad things are busy but well with you ❤️

you look incredible, @Smashlee83!!! Way to go!!! That beautiful smile sums up how you feeling....proud and happy - as you should be!!! 

You look absolutely amazing. Well done!!

You look great and so happy xxx

On 1/23/2018 at 1:43 PM, Smashlee83 said:

Hi Ya'll! I've been terrible about checking in these last few months. Lots of changes at work and home and all this crazy ice that we're not supposed to see in Texas.  I started my first college class last week so that's taking up my energies as well. I sifted through some photos and you guys are killing it! @Nana Trish @NerdyToothpick just to name a few. So inspiring to see everyone's success. I am still 18lbs from goal but I feel better than I ever have. I am so ready to be at a place of maintenance and to get to the size I'm going to stay so I can shop! Lucky for me, I still have lots of hand me down clothes from a friend. But those are getting more and more scarce.

I'm including a 1 year apart Christmas photo. Woof I can't believe that was me. The second was a pic I took a few weeks ago before going out with a girlfriend. :)

IMG_1102.JPG

IMG_1122.JPG

Wow! You look fabulous! And very happy!

Wow @Smashlee83 you have... just smashed this! Great to hear from you and see the pics, was just thinking about you.  You must be so happy to have accomplished so much!

Do you have any time to cycle? @Chefman77 @Kio and I ave talked about starting a cycling thread. and strangely enough, I am about 20 lbs from my goal too. Best wishes!

Edited by BurgundyBoy
added sentence

You look marvelous! Keep up the great work. Your goal is right around the corner. 

Congrats to you too @BurgundyBoy and @Chefman77 for only being less then 20 lbs from goal !

Edited by tracyringo

Wow.  Just wow.  Your transformation is both amazing and inspirational. :)

You look incredible, healthy, and most importantly happy - congratulations for making it this far, now go bring it to homeplate gf ;) you got this!!!

You look amazing