Cardamom77

Tell me about your Fitbit

I just bought a Charge 2 and I'm getting the hang of it. I wanted to know if there are any features that are particularly helpful for bariatric patients. I've set alarms to remind me to drink water every hour between 9:00 and 4:00 (that's my work day, and I always forget). I'll wear it when I work out, of course. But is there anything helpful I should know about that others have gotten out of it? 

The app syncs up with My Fitness Pal so you can see your food stuff and weight together with the exercise and sleep in one place. Or, if you like the Fitbit app, you could do all your tracking in that - it does food tracking, too.

I really love my Fitbit (I have and Alta HR). The little hourly nudges to get up and move are useful to me, and the low key reward system keeps me working until I get my 10000 for the day (um, usually, not yesterday :( ) . When you're up and around, I think you'll find a lot to like. 

On 1/19/2018 at 9:39 PM, Jen581791 said:

The little hourly nudges to get up and move are useful to me, and the low key reward system keeps me working until I get my 10000 for the day (um, usually, not yesterday :( ) . When you're up and around, I think you'll find a lot to like. 

I had one a few years ago that didn't have the nudge feature. I like that idea! I think I'm going to get one like yours. Thanks for posting!

I have a flex 2, it tracks steps and reminds me hourly to take steps. I charge it twice a week, it syncs with my cell phone and my computer.