TammyP

7 Month Surgiversary

It's reallyyyy hard to believe it has been seven months since WLS!  I have lost almost 73 pounds, and I am 6 pounds from my goal weight of 155.  I still have difficulty wrapping my brain around all this.  While I don't have anything profound to say at the moment, I decided to post this cheesy pic my daughter insisted of taking of me yesterday. :)  "Mom's first leggings and dry fit shirt" haha.  Leggings size medium, and shirt size large.  While I'd like to hit my goal by my birthday on 1/24, 6 pounds in 10 days would be pushing it for me :D  Soon though!

7MonthMed.JPG

Wow.  Just wow.  You are a total weight loss surgery success story.  I am both impressed and inspired.  

Congrats Tammy you look great !!

Wow, Tammy! You look great, and I’m so glad your daughter is fussing over your Firsts. You are doing so well :) Happy, healthy, beautiful.

Way to go! Congratulations! Makes me look forward to my surgery coming up in a few weeks! Thanks for sharing. 

Congratulations, @TammyP!! You look fantastic, and so happy!! You'll be at goal in no time! ❤️

Tammy,

What an exciting time in your life. Your photo isn’t cheesy at all. You look marvelous. :D Congrats on being close to goal!

Edited by NerdyToothpick

@Res Ipsa @tracyringo @Jen581791 @Animalrescuer18 @Nana Trish @NerdyToothpick !

Thank you all so much for the encouragement!  I really mean it when I say yall mean so much to me, and I look forward to my daily visits to TT :) 

@Animalrescuer18 - Your surgery will be here before you know it!  I look forward to encouraging you on your journey to the loser's bench! :)

Wow, you look amazing.  You will soon be in maintainence Cafe!  Love the look!

Totally awesome!!!! Way to go!

@Cheesehead  @Gretta   Thank you so much ladies! <3

You've done an amazing job Tammy.  

Wow 

You look great  ..you have very similar stats to me so is making me feel super optimistic about the coming year for me . Thankyou 

You look marvelous! Great job @TammyP keep up the good work!

Wow, Tammy, you look so wonderful...and happy (and it's not cheesy, I am glad your daughter took it!).  You should be so proud of yourself!  Way to inspire those of us behind you! :)

3 hours ago, cinwa said:

You've done an amazing job Tammy.  

That means so much to me cinwa, coming from you.  Thank you <3

1 hour ago, Lankyliz said:

Wow 

You look great  ..you have very similar stats to me so is making me feel super optimistic about the coming year for me . Thankyou 

Thank you @Lankyliz!  I am excited to be able to boost your spirits about WLS this year!  You won't regret it! :)

1 hour ago, Chefman77 said:

You look marvelous! Great job @TammyP keep up the good work!

Thank you so much @Chefman77!  And I wanna say that your progress is astounding and very motivating for all of us!  Thanks for that :)

35 minutes ago, CheeringCJ said:

Wow, Tammy, you look so wonderful...and happy (and it's not cheesy, I am glad your daughter took it!).  You should be so proud of yourself!  Way to inspire those of us behind you! :)

Thank you @CheeringCJ!  That is what I LOVE about Thinner Times - Not only do we make friends who understand the joys and the struggles, but we can also help/encourage others in their WLS journey.  That's a win-win! :)

You look so happy (and amazing to boot!) So proud of you. :wub:

1 hour ago, TammyP said:

Thank you @CheeringCJ!  That is what I LOVE about Thinner Times - Not only do we make friends who understand the joys and the struggles, but we can also help/encourage others in their WLS journey.  That's a win-win! :)

I totally agree! And as weird as it feels that I have lost 40# in 2 months, (which I can hardly fathom), I STILL can't imagine that it'd be possible for me to be in a size medium pants, so to see you in them 7 months post surg (not saying we will ALL be mediums 7 months post surg) but it does inspire and give hope!!! :)

2 hours ago, delilas said:

You look so happy (and amazing to boot!) So proud of you. :wub:

Aww thank you so much delilas!  We are all in this together - your encouragement means so much! :)

2 hours ago, CheeringCJ said:

I totally agree! And as weird as it feels that I have lost 40# in 2 months, (which I can hardly fathom), I STILL can't imagine that it'd be possible for me to be in a size medium pants, so to see you in them 7 months post surg (not saying we will ALL be mediums 7 months post surg) but it does inspire and give hope!!! :)

Believe it girlie!  It goes fast!  I can't wait to see your pics at 7 months <3

26 minutes ago, TammyP said:

Believe it girlie!  It goes fast!  I can't wait to see your pics at 7 months <3

It's a date...look for me here on June 6th!!!  I'll be the one wearing the medium leggings!!!! ;)

Congratulations! You look great! :)