zirco leopard

Check out Zirco Leopard Pics & Stats!!

Hi everyone! It’s been a long time since I have been on here. I never got a chance to post any pictures on here yet! I still want to lose a little more weight though. I’m hoping to get it done before my 18 month post op visit with my surgeon this coming March. Here are my stats and my one year post op photos!

Height 5 ft 9 in

Starting weight 354 lbs

gastric bypass 09/12/2016

Surgery weight 328 lbs

Surgeons goal weight 177 lbs

1 year post op weight 158 lbs

current weight still 158 lbs

my goal weight 145 lbs

Its been a long journey but only 13 lbs to go! I didn’t get any plastic surgery yet but I sure would like to get some. My arms, stomach, butt, and thighs are ruined with saggy skin. Hopefully I can get plastic surgery soon but if not I just need to remember I’m much better off than where I was! I still sometimes experience issues with vomiting, stomach pains, nausea, and my god awful potassium but I’m doing alright. I love my new tool and lifestyle! I’m very blessed and fortunate to be healthy and I try to remember that every day!

612ED9BB-FBBD-479E-BA49-6674DB35F8DE.jpeg

02D5938F-F2D4-4BA8-945A-F11DB22B7F44.jpeg

3F7905F8-C13A-496D-B34F-EF4E89AA2619.jpeg

Awesome awesome AWESOME! Looking great! 

WOW!!! You look great!

Wow! @zirco leopard, you have done an amazing job! You are a fit and sporty looking lady! Congrats on your amazing transformation - I hope you're feeling as happy and proud and healthy as possible.

Awesome! You look great!

That is truly an amazing transformation.

Wow! What an incredible transformation. Congratulations!

Wow! Wow! Wow! You have done an incredible job at losing the weight. Thank you for sharing the pictures. It truly helps to keep me motivated when I see such great success stories. The pictures really drive it home though.

Thanks for posting your update, great job! Keep at it and I'm sure you'll hit 145 in due time.

Hi everyone! Thank you for all your wonderful comments! I do feel very happy and proud of how far I come. I’m glad I checked back in here because looking at my old posts and threads really does serve as a reminder of just how far I’ve come through my ups and downs, good days and bad days. It really puts everything into perspective and comes full circle. I’m definitely going to keep working at it to get to my goal weight! Everyone’s comments and kind words help keep me motivated to keep moving forward and stay on the straight and narrow!

B e a u t i f u l !  Amazing progress and a real testimonial to what we can do when we stick to the plan!  Thanks for sharing :)

WOWSA!  You look awesome! Any advice for newbies?  

BTW, I do see some loose skin on you arms and a little on your tummy, but really it doesn't look bad.  I've seen much worse on tv plastic surgery shows. And really when you're dressed, you just look like a skinny girl and not a previously big girl!  congrats!!!

You are gorgeous! Congratulations! 

Two hundred pounds lost? How incredible. You are a true inspiration to everyone who has struggled with weight issues. Your smile is radiant. :)

OMGOODNESS!!! You look amazing @zirco leopard!! What an fabulous transformation!

I sure hope you feel as good as you look! Way to go! You’re an inspiration!!