NerdyToothpick

Before and after airplane photos

These photos were taken about a year and a half apart. Airplane travel has become much easier since WLS!! 

F4468A23-B730-42E4-A383-7F0F76A2DC67.jpeg

0CD58D36-6696-42AD-9841-F70365E2EBA9.jpeg

WOW!  What a difference - you look younger and your daughter is growing up to be a real beauty.

Thanks @cinwa  I’m having to do a lot of Zen like breathing because that “beauty” is a holy terror. :D

It felt so weird to slide into the seat with no problem! I have to than you again for the “losing your bum” thread, because I discovered my beloved Tush Cush. I will never fly again without that pillow! 

I remember your post where you where venting about your mom saying you look older, and I have to say: is she INSANE? You look much younger and happier now! And your daughter is a charmer. What fun photos. 

Edited by kristinwitha_k

You look amazing. Air travel at a smaller size - yes! Your seat partner appears to have gained a few inches, though!! ;) 

25 minutes ago, kristinwitha_k said:

I remember your post where you where venting about your mom saying you look older, and I have to say: is she INSANE? You look much younger and happier now! And your daughter is a charmer. What fun photos. 

I couldn't agree more.

Those pictures are awesome! Your daughter is very cute but, i know exactly what you mean about being a handful. I had one son. My sister had two daughters. My son was sweet as could be compared to either of my nieces lol They gave my sister and I a run for our money.

So much more comfortable. So great! Your daughter is as adorable as you!

I agree, you look much younger!  Your daughter is adorable!  It’s personality and is an advantage for when they are adults;). I have 4 daughters and a son..the oldest and youngest (son) is 5 1/2 Years parts, which means there were 5 teenagers in our house and we lived..

You and your daughter both look amazing! :)

You look so nice !!

Wowza!  You look so good @NerdyToothpick!  The weight loss has got to lower the stress level while flying with a toddler too.  I remember those days lol. 

Wow, such a change! You look great!

I'm definitely jealous Nerdy. You look great......and your arms aren't showing any signs of such dramatic weightloss.

Love it! Air travel is one of my motivations for this. I'm super thankful that somehow, even at my heaviest, I never needed a belt extender, but I can't wait until I dont take up the whole damn seat! You look amaaaazing my friend :) 

21 hours ago, Cheesehead said:

I agree, you look much younger!  Your daughter is adorable!  It’s personality and is an advantage for when they are adults;). I have 4 daughters and a son..the oldest and youngest (son) is 5 1/2 Years parts, which means there were 5 teenagers in our house and we lived..

Cheesehead, we have five also, but currently only three teens in the house, we were smart (or dumb) enough to spread them out enough that we didn't have five teens at once!!!  Sometimes I think it would've been easier to get it all over with at once, instead of dragging it out (our oldest was 19 when our youngest was born)!  Haha!  

NTP, younger and lovely looking! and look at that seat belt over your slim legs!!!  Must feel great!  (And Katja is so stinkin' cute!)

Edited by CheeringCJ

Just amazing!!! And finally...more pics!! You don't post enough pics :wub:

I'm so happy that traveling (with your Cush tush) is so much more comfortable and easier than pre WLS :) Katya is the sweetest little thing!! Looks like her beautiful momma ❤️ 

Welcome back to snow, rain and just plain ick!!! 

On 13/01/2018 at 1:05 PM, NerdyToothpick said:

These photos were taken about a year and a half apart. Airplane travel has become much easier since WLS!! 

I really think we need more emoji buttons to choose from here, because I LOVE this pic. What a pair of beauties. And you look amazing dear nerdy one :P keep up the great work :)

18 hours ago, Aussie H said:

I'm definitely jealous Nerdy. You look great......and your arms aren't showing any signs of such dramatic weightloss.

Thanks @Aussie H ! My arms have been slim my entire life, so there hasn’t been much of a change there. My upper arm area is very flabby, so I now make sure I have a sleeve long enough to cover the flab. Heh. 

^^^

I thought I looked OK but the outpouring of love is surprising. I’ve never liked my face, so I’m :wub::wub::wub:

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:05 AM, NerdyToothpick said:

You look gorgeous!!