Aussie Bear

Is it just me that doesn't look skinny?

2 hours ago, Jen581791 said:

I grabbed my new size 6 jeans out of the closet a couple of days ago, and my first thought was "Those are huge. I still have a ways to go. I can't believe I'm stalled right now" :unsure: No. That is my brain messing with me. Size 6 jeans are definitely not huge. Body dysmorphia - it's real. 

Yes! I look down at my (size 2) hips & thighs and think how huge they look. It really is insane how powerful body dysmorphia is. Also (on a sorta related note), Jen, you know that you look like a gorgeous model/actress now, right? I’ve always thought you were beautiful, but your latest pictures are jaw dropping and you are SO tiny now, you look like you’d fit right in at some Hollywood event.

5 hours ago, athenarose said:

Yes! I look down at my (size 2) hips & thighs and think how huge they look. It really is insane how powerful body dysmorphia is. Also (on a sorta related note), Jen, you know that you look like a gorgeous model/actress now, right? I’ve always thought you were beautiful, but your latest pictures are jaw dropping and you are SO tiny now, you look like you’d fit right in at some Hollywood event.

We'll have to establish some sort of mutual admiration society, then :wub:  I'll take the odd days if you take the even days. Our self-esteem is going to skyrocket!! ;)