EMHMaine

Checkup today

I'm having a bit too much fun making these "before and after" collages so please forgive me! :P 

I had my first bariatric checkup today since my 10-day checkup. PA was ecstatic with my results and said he wishes he could have 10 patients like me today! Bloodwork looked great and I might even be close to goal at my next checkup in April. I'm sooooo happy! 

IMG_1594.JPG

What an amazing transformation - congratulations!

Dang girl, you look Amazing! Great work, and I have a feeling you are going to reach that goal in NO time at all. :D

You look fabulous! Well done! 

You look great!!! I have a feeling you'll be adjusting that goal weight down before much longer.

Wow!!! Astonishing transformation in such a short time. Thank you for sharing the pictures. They truly are helping to keep me motivated.

WOW! Horizontal stripes and all (and they LOOK fabulous too! I've seen a lot that look horrible, but yours really show off your new curves!). You look amazing!!!  

You look great! You’re beautiful in both pictures, but the confidence in the second picture is obvious. Good for you! :) 

Great job!  I am impressed.  I can't wait until you reach "onederland" later in 2018. :)

On 1/11/2018 at 7:00 PM, Aussie H said:

You look great!!! I have a feeling you'll be adjusting that goal weight down before much longer.

I agree .... it's hard to know what my goal should be. I'm starting to have close friends and family ask me and I am at a loss (no pun intended!). 171 is the highest number in my BMI range, or whatever calculation they use at the physician's office, and it would be exactly 100 pounds lost. But I also know that I could be 20+/- pounds below that and still be in a healthy range. I guess only time will tell! :) 

Edited by EMHMaine

Holy fork! Your transformation eight months is phenomenal. Congratulations! I know how good it feels to physically have that weight off your body. :D

looking great @EMHMaine!! All that hard work is showing of with those killer curve!! Congratulations!!

Wow! Congratulations!

Not sure how I missed this post back in January!  You look wonderful!  Awesome job, thanks for sharing! :)