It has been many years since I had a weight that began with a 1!!! Today when I stepped on the scale, there it was! Today is my 6month surgiversary also, so it’s a special day. I am down 67.4. Celebrating today!

9308C550-2E29-461D-943A-4E00DBCB037F.jpeg

Big congratz and welcome to Onederland Heidi!!!  You look fantastic!  Also happy 6 month surgiversary! <3

Congratulations Heidi!

And I have to tell you, there's a pretty dramatic transformation in your headshot.

Amazing results! Also, I dig your haircut so much. I wish my hair was straight so it could do that!! It looks great on you. 

Soooo cool! What a huge thrill!!! Well done! Happy 6 months too. Amazing progress! So, so happy for you!

Congrats !!  What a wonderful 6 month surgiversary surprise !!

Happy six months!!!  And congrats on the 199.6... I just hit that the other day myself, and there is something thrilling about seeing a 1 instead of a 2 at the beginning of the number!!! :)

Indeed a very special day....heartiest congratulations.

Congrats! A great double celebration! 

You look great - and I love your haircut, it’s very cute. The warm tone of the blonde suits you :) 

11 hours ago, Jen581791 said:

Congrats! A great double celebration! 

You look great - and I love your haircut, it’s very cute. The warm tone of the blonde suits you :) 

Thank you! I change my hair color almost as often as I change socks! But I do think the blonde is more my color! 

21 hours ago, CheeringCJ said:

Happy six months!!!  And congrats on the 199.6... I just hit that the other day myself, and there is something thrilling about seeing a 1 instead of a 2 at the beginning of the number!!! :)

Congratulations to you as well! I don’t really know how to process a number in the 100s yet. But I’m sure that it will eventually feel more real. 

On 1/11/2018 at 2:24 PM, kristinwitha_k said:

Amazing results! Also, I dig your haircut so much. I wish my hair was straight so it could do that!! It looks great on you. 

Thanks so much! Straight and short hair is really the only way I know how to wear it. (Let’s not talk about the 80s and my perms!) lol

3 minutes ago, Madhouse Heidi said:

Congratulations to you as well! I don’t really know how to process a number in the 100s yet. But I’m sure that it will eventually feel more real. 

I was almost afraid to get back on the scale again because I didn't want to see it go back up to a 2!!!  But I've been ok. Didn't lose more but stayed the same. 

Congratulations, Heidi! You look great. Quite a transformation that you made.

Wow.  Great job.  Congratulations.  However, I think that your listed goal weight is a bit high.  Go for your ideal weight - you can do it and we are here to support you.  :) 

14 hours ago, Res Ipsa said:

Wow.  Great job.  Congratulations.  However, I think that your listed goal weight is a bit high.  Go for your ideal weight - you can do it and we are here to support you.  :) 

I honestly have no idea what 130 would look like. I’ve been overweight since I was 4. I started with my goal being the lowest weight I remember (as a freshman in HS). When I had my lap band placed 11 years ago, I never made it even to ONEderland, so perhaps I’ve been being too cautious. I figured that once I hit 175, then I would set a new goal. Perhaps it is fear of failure, or just a whole life of never being “normal” that has held me back from dreaming too big (or rather too small—like 130!)

This time is different, though. The sleeve is helping me do what the band never did. I can actually kind of imagine that I’ll get to 175, and maybe even lower. Hope is alive for the first time!

33 minutes ago, Madhouse Heidi said:

I honestly have no idea what 130 would look like. I’ve been overweight since I was 4. I started with my goal being the lowest weight I remember (as a freshman in HS). When I had my lap band placed 11 years ago, I never made it even to ONEderland, so perhaps I’ve been being too cautious. I figured that once I hit 175, then I would set a new goal. Perhaps it is fear of failure, or just a whole life of never being “normal” that has held me back from dreaming too big (or rather too small—like 130!)

This time is different, though. The sleeve is helping me do what the band never did. I can actually kind of imagine that I’ll get to 175, and maybe even lower. Hope is alive for the first time!

Nothing wrong with small incremental goals. They can really keep you focused and motivated.

Keep an open mind as to your ultimate goal, though - I'm here to tell you that even seemingly crazy results are possible!! :D

54 minutes ago, Madhouse Heidi said:

I'm totally with you there, almost afraid to set lower goals because I don't want to be a failure AGAIN!

But it hasn't been my typical failures like in the past... So once I got my Dr goal  of 170, I'm going to keep on going! I was 145 in high school (and when I got married shortly after), and I can't imagine being anywhere near there (though honestly I thought I was fat then...I was the biggest girl in my class! I remember my senior year, the shirt I wore the first day was a medium..... So WHY did I think I was SO FAT?!?!) I used to think of give my right arm to  weigh that again..... Till I realized I'd have to give my left arm and both legs too!! LOL

Edited by CheeringCJ

Same here! I set my Fitbit and MyFitnessPal at 20 pound increments at different intervals, so each app is cheering for me at different times lol small steps. Ain't that the truth?? Heidi! Whoa go on with your sexy self, guuuurrrrl! @Madhouse Heidi