tracyringo

Before and after so far

On 1/11/2018 at 4:14 PM, Gretta said:

Thanks for noticing! I weigh once a week. Hoping to make lots of noise about it in 6 days. Fingers crossed! I'm packing for Onderland, because I plan to stay there forever.  :)

So, @Gretta, was the scale kind to you this morning?

54 minutes ago, CheeringCJ said:

So, @Gretta, was the scale kind to you this morning?

Nope! 201.2. Periods aren't kind to weigh-ins for me.

1 minute ago, Gretta said:

Nope! 201.2. Periods aren't kind to weigh-ins for me.

me either!  so I totally get it.  My period is gone but my weight still hasn't moved, so maybe SCALES aren't kind to me...haha!  I am ok w/ it bc my scale doesn't move for days and then will go down so I should go to weekly weigh ins myself

9 minutes ago, CheeringCJ said:

me either!  so I totally get it.  My period is gone but my weight still hasn't moved, so maybe SCALES aren't kind to me...haha!  I am ok w/ it bc my scale doesn't move for days and then will go down so I should go to weekly weigh ins myself

Stupid scales! I just had my...er...bathroom visit for the day. The scale read 200.4 after that. Getting close!

7 minutes ago, CheeringCJ said:

This sounds like me except the scale doesn't move for a few weeks then I start to drop over a week or so then nothing again. I always start having anxiety and have to go back and check my logs from the previous month. It is a vicious cycle .. I wish I could relax and enjoy the process more because it is working.

@Gretta you will be in Onderland really soon and I am soo happy for you

2 hours ago, Gretta said:

Stupid scales! I just had my...er...bathroom visit for the day. The scale read 200.4 after that. Getting close!

LOL! I had 9 vials of blood drawn on Saturday and I was fasting, then I had my bi-weekly bathroom visit and was so tempted to go home and weigh... But I knew it wouldn't be realistic!

2 hours ago, tracyringo said:

This sounds like me except the scale doesn't move for a few weeks then I start to drop over a week or so then nothing again. I always start having anxiety and have to go back and check my logs from the previous month. It is a vicious cycle .. I wish I could relax and enjoy the process more because it is working.

@Gretta you will be in Onderland really soon and I am soo happy for you

I did panic the first time, but I'm seeing the pattern now, so I'm getting low relaxed about it.

6 hours ago, CheeringCJ said:

I am ok w/ it bc my scale doesn't move for days and then will go down so I should go to weekly weigh ins myself

Sounds like mine. They need to have a certain level of change from the last weigh-in before they'll register a change. I recalibrate mine each day simply by weighing again in the afternoon. The extra fluid and clothes are enough of a change for the scale to be accurate the next day. Just ignore what it says in the afternoon. At times I've also just weighed a book or a foot (anything really) just so the scale will recalibrate.

14 hours ago, Aussie H said:

Sounds like mine. They need to have a certain level of change from the last weigh-in before they'll register a change. I recalibrate mine each day simply by weighing again in the afternoon. The extra fluid and clothes are enough of a change for the scale to be accurate the next day. Just ignore what it says in the afternoon. At times I've also just weighed a book or a foot (anything really) just so the scale will recalibrate.

I do this too Aussie !!