ktallon

May finally have an answer

So i received a call back from my surgeons office today. Part of the blood work they did last week was checking my thyroid. Well turns out i have hypothyroidism. Doctor thinks that could be part of the reason my albumin level is not coming up. I have an appt to see my pcp Tuesday so hopefully i will be straightened out soon. I pray that this is an answer that will help in putting my puzzle back together.

Great news, KT!!!! I am keeping fingers and toes crossed for you.

Wow, that's really interesting. Getting that sorted may make you feel so much better.

I pray this is IT!   

3 hours ago, ktallon said:

So i received a call back from my surgeons office today. Part of the blood work they did last week was checking my thyroid. Well turns out i have hypothyroidism. Doctor thinks that could be part of the reason my albumin level is not coming up. I have an appt to see my pcp Tuesday so hopefully i will be straightened out soon. I pray that this is an answer that will help in putting my puzzle back together.

Glad you got results back that found something that could be the culprit! Please update when you can, prayers are being sent your way -_-

Edited by Ladybugzzz86

@ktallon, I certainly hope they finally have the answer and can now do more to address the situation holding back your revision.

While I don't wish hypothyroidism on you, I do hope that the doctors have figured out what may be causing your low albumin levels and can start working on how to fix you up! Sending positive vibes.

I'm so glad they've found a possible answer for you! Keep us updated. 

Sending hugs and healing thoughts and prayers to you ❤️❤️❤️

Heres to hoping this new diagnosis (although it sucks!!) will get you closer to your surgery. (((Hugs)))

Glad to hear....sometimes it does take a while to adjust the medication and get it just right, but at least your albumin levels should start to come up and that could lead to your surgery! Yeah! :)