CheeringCJ

A picture is worth a thousand words (so I won't say a word, just leave the pic!)

Recommended Posts

WHOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO  CONGRATS !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOO!  ONEDERLAND!!!!  =D 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations @CheeringCJ!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SO, SO happy for you, CJ!!! You're knocking this out of the park. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Way to go, CJ!!! I’m so proud of you!! Welcome to onederland, my friend!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That number looks soooo good!!!! Well done!! Such a thrill!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome CJ!! I know you were doing a little happy dance when that number popped up!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done my new friend, I am SO happy for you. Just goes 5o show that you can do anything you put your mind to. I hope you treat yourself to a little something special tonight... A nice candle lit bubble bath with some nice tunes in the background should do the trick -_-

None the less, congrats again and keep up the fantastic work :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Ladybugzzz86 said:

Well done my new friend, I am SO happy for you. Just goes 5o show that you can do anything you put your mind to. I hope you treat yourself to a little something special tonight... A nice candle lit bubble bath with some nice tunes in the background should do the trick -_-

None the less, congrats again and keep up the fantastic work :D

thanks, @Ladybugzzz86, how are you feeling?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brilliant CJ!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay!  Congrats!  Welcome to onederland!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CheeringCJ said:

thanks, @Ladybugzzz86, how are you feeling?

Not too bad @CheeringCJ, thanks for asking :) . looks like I am going to be here for a few more days yet. My doctor finally approved some more pain medication for break through pain... I was getting exhausted because of it. Cried myself to sleep last night the pain was that bad, but on the good side is that I did get some sleep finally :D

I am not too sure what the plan of care is quite yet. This is out of my family doctors comfort zone, so he is doing his best to get the admitting doctor who is a surgeon to come see me. Should have a better idea within a day or two with any luck. Being able to talk to you guys has certainly helped keep me sane through this, so thank you (((Hugz))) :)

I did get a little discouraged today because I can see some water weight on me today, but I am good now. Like everyone is saying, I need to focus on the long game and not this little bump in the road, it will come back off soon enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ladybugzzz86 said:

Not too bad @CheeringCJ, thanks for asking :) . looks like I am going to be here for a few more days yet. My doctor finally approved some more pain medication for break through pain... I was getting exhausted because of it. Cried myself to sleep last night the pain was that bad, but on the good side is that I did get some sleep finally :D

I am not too sure what the plan of care is quite yet. This is out of my family doctors comfort zone, so he is doing his best to get the admitting doctor who is a surgeon to come see me. Should have a better idea within a day or two with any luck. Being able to talk to you guys has certainly helped keep me sane through this, so thank you (((Hugz))) :)

I did get a little discouraged today because I can see some water weight on me today, but I am good now. Like everyone is saying, I need to focus on the long game and not this little bump in the road, it will come back off soon enough. 

wow, that is crazy that you still are having such pain!  I can't believe how upbeat you seem....a testament to your sunny disposition! :) Don't worry about the water weight, I gained it in the hospital too, and it came off on its own.  I hope it quickly resolves ....and I am glad you are in there still until it is resolved, at least you're in a safe place!  Sorry about the pain/tears, but I totally get it, and you have the right to cry, but  remember we are here for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks everyone for the congrats and the atagirls!  I am glad we can celebrate (and cry) together!  You friends are the best!!!  I have been here before and every time I SWEAR I will NEVER go back up to the 200s again but this time I feel like it IS final!!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, CheeringCJ said:

wow, that is crazy that you still are having such pain!  I can't believe how upbeat you seem....a testament to your sunny disposition! :) Don't worry about the water weight, I gained it in the hospital too, and it came off on its own.  I hope it quickly resolves ....and I am glad you are in there still until it is resolved, at least you're in a safe place!  Sorry about the pain/tears, but I totally get it, and you have the right to cry, but  remember we are here for you!

Your words mean a lot to me, thank you so much for that. Just getting my breath back from another 'flare up'... It was bad :o/

Since the blood thinners don't dissolve or break up the clots, the doctors are thinking I am going to be having these pains for a while... giving that it works at all for me. I can't really think about that right now though lol... I will deal with them one at a time if I have to. What the blood thinners are aimed to treat is the formation of new clots, and help them from getting stuck elsewhere.

You prolly think I'm crazy for being so cheery about it all. Truth is, laughter has gotten me through many ups and downs in life. I have always found even though there might not be much I can do to change the situation at hand, I can try my best to change my perspective of it - knowing that there are many others in the world that are dealing with much worse situations than myself. Besides, it helps give me some control back in my life. A little is better than none :P

Again, thanks for the message, it was so nice to read after my pain attack...-_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ladybugzzz86 said:

I have always found even though there might not be much I can do to change the situation at hand, I can try my best to change my perspective of it - knowing that there are many others in the world that are dealing with much worse situations than myself. Besides, it helps give me some control back in my life. A little is better than none :P

Great outlook!  Love it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to Onederland sweetie! <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2018 at 1:04 PM, Gretta said:

That number looks soooo good!!!! Well done!! Such a thrill!

You DO realize how close you are to that number, don't you @Gretta?!? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Nana Trish said:

You DO realize how close you are to that number, don't you @Gretta?!? :D

I sure do! Excited/nervous for weigh-in day on Wednesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Gretta said:

I sure do! Excited/nervous for weigh-in day on Wednesday.

lots of water on Tuesday!!! :D  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now