I’m new to the forum. Just starting the process. I haven’t had surgery yet. It’s scheduled for the end of March. I hope to learn a lot on this site. I’m so excited and looking forward to having surgery. 

Welcome!  This is a great place to learn so many things!  @Readytobeme is here and having surgery in March too!  

Edited by CheeringCJ

6 minutes ago, Animalrescuer18 said:

I’m new to the forum. Just starting the process. I haven’t had surgery yet. It’s scheduled for the end of March. I hope to learn a lot on this site. I’m so excited and looking forward to having surgery. 

Welcome to the forum! I share your excitement and we may well be surgery buddies. I don't yet have a date but know that my surgery will be in March.

Welcome @Animalrescuer18. You’ve got a couple months to peruse the forum and learn the ins and outs, as well as start doing some practice for the lifestyle changes. That’s great!

You’ll find this forum to be really friendly and helpful.

Welcome to TT, I think you will find just about everything you need here :)

Welcome to Thinner Times Animalrescuer18!

Hi @Animalrescuer18 and welcome to TT. Don't be afraid to ask any questions you can't find the answers to. Chances are somebody on here will know.

Welcome to TTF!  Exciting and thin times lie ahead for you.  We are here to support and inform you on your weight loss surgery journey. :) 

On 1/8/2018 at 11:06 PM, Jen581791 said:

Welcome @Animalrescuer18. You’ve got a couple months to peruse the forum and learn the ins and outs, as well as start doing some practice for the lifestyle changes. That’s great!

You’ll find this forum to be really friendly and helpful.

Thank you for the welcome! I’m trying to learn as much as possible before my surgery in March. 

On 1/8/2018 at 10:26 PM, Readytobeme said:

Welcome to the forum! I share your excitement and we may well be surgery buddies. I don't yet have a date but know that my surgery will be in March.

Great! Thank you for your reply!

Welcome to TT!

Welcome!! There is a lot to learn here, and some pretty awesome support :) 

Welcome. You've definitely found the right place for information both pre and post surgery. This forum is amazing!