Nana Trish

Trying to get back in the groove...

Gotta post some motivational pics to help me get my head back in the game. Last Christmas and this Christmas with hubby ❤️

IMG_2087.JPG

What a fine looking couple you guys are! Your hubby must be so happy for you seeing how far you have come along :)

Did he have troubles adjusting to the lifestyle too? My wife misses my cooking super bad right now lol, I think that is the hardest thing about it for her. But knowing she'll get to keep me around longer helps make up for it I think. :P

P.S. I think you have one of the most kind and beautiful smiles I have ever seen. I hope you never loose that feeling that makes you smile like that! 

There really is an amazing difference in your face Trish.  There's no doubt it's you and I'm with  Ladybugzzz86 - you do have and beautiful smile.

@Ladybugzzz86, you are just the sweetest person! Thank you for the beautiful compliments ❤️

Hubby is very happy and excited for me. Luckily, he has always done about 99% of the cooking, so that part of our dynamic hasn't changed, lol. I think keeping you around longer, in your wife's mind, is probably a pretty fair trade off for missing your cooking :)  

Hubby was actually doing the pre op diet with me, and he had lost about 35 pounds...but with all of the stress with my daughter and then my dad, he has gained some back. I haven't gained any, but I did manage to put myself into my first stall since surgery because of some bad choices recently. That has really been our biggest struggle since my surgery. 

I have my wonderful husband, my grandson and my beautiful family to thank for my smile. They are my life, and I've been truly blessed. And this group...I can't say enough good things about them because there aren't enough words ❤️❤️❤️

Just now, cinwa said:

There really is an amazing difference in your face Trish.  There's no doubt it's you and I'm with  Ladybugzzz86 - you do have and beautiful smile.

:wub: Thank you, my friend :wub: I just want to, I guess, give myself some "vanity" reminders about why I'm doing this. If my health isn't reason enough, then I have to remember how much I enjoy being able to shop for clothes in an honest to goodness department store. And how much I enjoy not being that bloated, overweight, sickly looking person of last year! The pictures were working for me before, and I hope they start working for me again ❤️

A little vanity is absolutely fine, as long as it’s leading you in a healthy direction! 

You look happier this year. And younger! Dig deep and keep chasing that feeling of success - you can do this.

Such beautiful pictures! I know you'll get back on track. Just remember, the first three days are the hardest. Make it through that, and you're back to smooth sailing. Hugs.

Who is that thin (and happy) looking woman in the recent photo?  Looking good!:D

I was also going to say you look so much younger and happier.  You have an inner glow..

Great picture, but it looks like the bottom on has to be the earlier picture, because you look so much younger!!! ;)