TP1210

Below goal...

1 week until skin removal and I am below my goal weight. This is the third time I have reached goal. I started at 199, then went to 180, then 160..now I want 140. lol. The ONLY reason I want 140 is because I set that as a joke when I first logged on this site a few years back. I remember @cinwa(I believe) thought it was a lofty goal, given my starting weight of close to 500 pounds. If I don't get 140, I won't cry. I would be an actual toothpick if I did hit 140. But think of the advantages, I would basically be invisible if I turned sideways! BONUS!

I remember wondering what you would be like in a year.  You’ve rocked it!  I’m thinking you will drop about 10# with your upcoming surgery..you look amazing!  Life is good on the losers bench!  

21 minutes ago, Cheesehead said:

I remember wondering what you would be like in a year.  You’ve rocked it!  I’m thinking you will drop about 10# with your upcoming surgery..you look amazing!  Life is good on the losers bench!  

Thanks! Yeah, life is great over here. I walked 22 miles yesterday and did 28 flights of stairs. I wasn't winded at any point and don't feel I exerted any real effort to do it. Life in this body is so much easier and much more complete.

You are amazing and your progress just awe inspiring!! I wish you so much luck with your skin removal...you will be pretty close to that 140 goal after your excess is gone, lol...you might just make it!

1 hour ago, TP1210 said:

Thanks! Yeah, life is great over here. I walked 22 miles yesterday and did 28 flights of stairs. I wasn't winded at any point and don't feel I exerted any real effort to do it. Life in this body is so much easier and much more complete.

so, do you do this for exercise or just it was necessary yesterday?  just curious.  either way it is pretty amazing that you didn't have to exert much energy to do it!  I am sure life in your body is so much better than in your old body!  I bet carrying 326# of weights 24/7 WOULD be an effort at this point though, so glad it is gone!

also, it would be fun for you to hit 140# (if even for a day) after your surgery and to find that old post and respond to it w/ your new stats on your profile and print it out just to frame! :)

2 hours ago, TP1210 said:

Wow.

thats it right there.

thats why I’m doing this, because LOOK, look at what can be can done.

the future looks great!

best of luck with you skin removal op. Will you pots details?

Wow. Just wow. Your success is amazing and inspirational. :)

You must be excited TP...  You have been amazingly successful with your weight loss and I can only imagine how much you're looking forward to having your excess skin taken care.

I don't recall telling anyone how much they should or shouldn't aim for as far as a goal weight is concerned.  That's none of my business.  If the situation arises, I generally recommend we aim to get into the normal BMI range for our height and then review the situation.  But if I did, I apologise.

Outstanding!!! That has to feel SO good!

7 hours ago, Cheesehead said:

you say he looks amazing but I do not see any pictures.....Congrats on your awesome weight loss !!

29 minutes ago, tracyringo said:

you say he looks amazing but I do not see any pictures.....Congrats on your awesome weight loss !!

Just do a search for his username and you will see his recent posts. 

12 hours ago, TP1210 said:

I would basically be invisible if I turned sideways! BONUS!

Lol that's awesome...

15 hours ago, CheeringCJ said:

so, do you do this for exercise or just it was necessary yesterday?

I do a minimum of 8 miles a day for exercise (even if I just go to the mall and walk around for an hour or two). I was in Mystic, CT for a trade show and walked around a lot.

What an amazing transformation. I'm glad you're able to get the skin removal. That must be so exciting! 

3 hours ago, TP1210 said:

I do a minimum of 8 miles a day for exercise (even if I just go to the mall and walk around for an hour or two). I was in Mystic, CT for a trade show and walked around a lot.

that is awesome!  So much different than your previous life, I am sure! :)