Sign in to follow this  
Cardamom77

I bought a wig.....

So I’ve noticed a little note hair than usual coming out of my head and I don’t want to get stuck with a lot of hair loss and no remedy, so I ordered a “work wig” (shortish, in a grey/black color) that hasn’t come yet. Then I went to a wig shop today and bought a fun wig that was on sale. Haha! What do you think? 

92DCE7E9-00BC-4D02-B96E-4518B704521F.jpeg

You’ll have to excuse the lamp light and no makeup. Lol

So fun!

The colors are really pretty!

CA0EAE20-A7DA-4A3B-95C5-30CD31F38F1A.jpeg

Oh wow! So cool!

You look so different! I have never considered buying a wig but it would be fun to change a persons looks.

I am thinking that if my hair loss gets too bad, I am just going to shave my head. :lol:

Very fun looking!!!  

I died my hair last weekend for the last time....I used to do it every 6 wks but I did it the week before my surgery then let it go for eight weeks and did it before the time it starts to fall out (i usually lose some during the dying process) but this time I was really careful and I barely lost any!!!  But I don't want to tempt fate after this so I'm going to let it go as long as I can. I have blonde/grey hair so it isn't as noticeable as if I had dark hair like my sister who has brown hair and her greys are really obvious....so I think I can get away with it longer.  It might look greyish blonde, but as long as it looks attached to my scalp I'm ok...haha!

11 hours ago, Readytobeme said:

You look so different! I have never considered buying a wig but it would be fun to change a persons looks.

I am thinking that if my hair loss gets too bad, I am just going to shave my head. :lol:

That's what I did...shaved my head :) But to be fair, I had been losing my hair long before WLS. It's so easy to take care of, I may never grow it back

You look great!! I think wigs are cool, but I never look good in them. Yours is awesome :) 

I love it @Cardamom77 <3

You rock it because you feel and look confident. Well done!

It is super cute! I have a very short undercut that that is platinum blonde/grey. You can't see it when my hair is down as it would not fly at my job but it is fun to expose on the weekends. I never would have been so bold pre-op. :)

On 06/01/2018 at 10:24 PM, Cardamom77 said:

So I’ve noticed a little note hair than usual coming out of my head and I don’t want to get stuck with a lot of hair loss and no remedy, so I ordered a “work wig” (shortish, in a grey/black color) that hasn’t come yet. Then I went to a wig shop today and bought a fun wig that was on sale. Haha! What do you think? 

92DCE7E9-00BC-4D02-B96E-4518B704521F.jpeg

Love it darlin. You are rockin that look.  Hope you share some pics when the new one comes in :D

Here’s the “work wig.” I need to work in the sizing and it probably needs gluing before I can wear it out (it keeps slipping), but I like it! 

C71F4238-13C8-49B7-B915-49D27B6132FD.jpeg

that looks pretty natural, @Cardamom77!

Looks great!

Love it! I think you found yourself a winner there ;)