Ilove2read2

Hello, Everyone! Newbie here, 5 days Post RNY

Looking to make good friends and support buddies here who are going through a similar journey towards weight loss and improved health, strength, energy, and physical fitness and attractiveness. 

PS WHERE do we have a 'signature' on our profiles? I want to add a Weight Loss Ticker to my profile but I have searched all over and there seems to be no 'signature' and hence no way to add the Weight Loss Ticker to it. Thank you in advance! 

21 minutes ago, Ilove2read2 said:

Looking to make good friends and support buddies here who are going through a similar journey towards weight loss and improved health, strength, energy, and physical fitness and attractiveness. 

PS WHERE do we have a 'signature' on our profiles? I want to add a Weight Loss Ticker to my profile but I have searched all over and there seems to be no 'signature' and hence no way to add the Weight Loss Ticker to it. Thank you in advance! 

Welcome, @Ilove2read2 :) You've come to the right place - there are a lot of great people here for both information and support. 

It looks like you figured out the ticker as I see it on your post!

Edited by Jen581791

Welcome to Thinner Times Ilove2read2!

Welcome to TT @Ilove2read2! I think you'll find this forum a blessing as most of us have. Welcome to the losers bench!

Welcome and congrats on beginning the journey to your new healthy life!

Thank you all for the support! I was confused at first about the ticker, but eventually...I managed to get it together! Again, thank you all for warm words! Wishing us all a very happy, healthy and successful 2018!  :wub:

Welcome @Ilove2read2! I’m also a post op RNYer and it is the best decision I’ve ever made. Welcome to the losers bench!

Welcome!  We are here to support and inform you on your weight loss surgery journey. I have never regretted having my RNY gastric bypass as it allowed me to become thin, more healthy and more active. 

Wonderful, Res! I believe that I can achieve this success like you! I really dream of getting back to the active life I had when I was younger...climbing hundreds of steps to see Buddhist temples on the tops of mountains in Thailand, snorkeling in crystal clear Mexican coral reefs, and generally restoring my life to one that is social and fun! 

10 hours ago, NerdyToothpick said:

Welcome @Ilove2read2! I’m also a post op RNYer and it is the best decision I’ve ever made. Welcome to the losers bench!

Thank you, Nerdy! PS I Never heard of a nerdy toothpick before! Is this your joke nickname after becoming thin as a toothpick? 

On 1/4/2018 at 9:26 AM, Chefman77 said:

Welcome to TT @Ilove2read2! I think you'll find this forum a blessing as most of us have. Welcome to the losers bench!

Thank you, Chefman! PS I was wondering how you are doing on your journey...are you near to your goal weight yet? Your profile photo certainly makes you look slim! :-) 

welcome @Ilove2read2, good thing you love to read, because this site has a wealth of info on it....and you can learn tons plus get the support you need! 

2 hours ago, Ilove2read2 said:

Thank you, Chefman! PS I was wondering how you are doing on your journey...are you near to your goal weight yet? Your profile photo certainly makes you look slim! :-) 

Thank you @Ilove2read2. I'm doing good on my journey. I'm on about a 2 week stall at 208, but I'm still shrinking and feel good. I'm wondering if I'm not putting on some muscle weight. I'm just going to focus on how I feel and let the weight take care of itself. Once spring gets here and I can hit the road biking I'm hoping that will get me to goal. It would be nice if I could do it before my 1 year mark, but not the end of the world if I don't. 

12 hours ago, Ilove2read2 said:

Thank you, Nerdy! PS I Never heard of a nerdy toothpick before! Is this your joke nickname after becoming thin as a toothpick? 

@Ilove2read2Hee. My original name was NerdyLady. I tried on a pair of jeans and was excited about the size. “TOOTHPICK” was stamped on the inside of the jeans and hence the jokes began!

A32C89C0-4D2D-4138-8AD1-6AC7EDFA0DA8.jpeg