Ladybugzzz86

2 week Post op VSG

Just now, Readytobeme said:

I agree. A support group may well be the biggest part of the puzzle that will make us or break us.

I agree. For me, TTF is my support group. 

Welcome to TTF @Ladybugzzz86. I hope you get the relief you seek from the weight loss. I had severe knee pain and multiple surgeries because of all the added stress to my joints. I no longer have chronic knee pain and I feel better than I have in about 17 years. Keep up the great work!

@Ladybugzzz86 I’m late to the welcome wagon! Glad to have you with us on this little corner of the Internet. :D

Like Jen, I went the self-pay route and skipped all of the hoops (nutritionist, support groups, psychologist, etc) and went straight to the surgeon’s office. I was nervous in the beginning and was desperately looking for a support network. TTF is the best support center I have found. 

Congrats on taking this important step to reclaim your life! Here’s to many more conversations about farts and poo. ;)

1 hour ago, NerdyToothpick said:

@Ladybugzzz86

Congrats on taking this important step to reclaim your life! Here’s to many more conversations about farts and poo. ;)

Lmao, thanks for such a warm welcome @NerdyToothpick. - your messages never disappoint haha. Glad we have all been able to find this site in our times of need, and consequently have found each other. Now wether that is a good thing or not, might still be a bit of a coin toss, but beggars can't be choosers! :P looking forward to getting to know you better, and ttyas :)

Edited by Ladybugzzz86