abpvsg116

Good morning!

Good morning everyone. I'm Aimee. I am a 37 year old post op VSG patient. I'm almost 2 years out and my surgery was on 1/5/16. I live in Illinois with my husband of nearly 18 years (May 20th, 2000) and our 5 year old Boston Terrier, Brogan. I love life and am very thankful that I was blessed with this surgery. I was 325 or so at my highest weight and I'm around 171 now. I was at 161 but have really been emotionally eating so gained some :(  Getting back on track though. Anyway, God bless you all and it's good to be here. 

Welcome to Thinner Times!

Good that you're getting back on track with the programme and that you're nipping those pesky 10lb in the bud before they breed even more.

Welcome! Congrats on your great success! You are wise to be aware of that small gain, and I'm confident you can get rid of it.

Welcome and congrats on your success! I think you’ll find the support you need here to help you fight the emotional eating. There are some great folks here to help you keep your priorities in focus. 

I got married one month before you, April 20, 2000 :) 

Thank you all..I'm glad to be here. My goal is 150 so I'm trying to get to that by spring. :)

13 hours ago, abpvsg116 said:

Thank you all..I'm glad to be here. My goal is 150 so I'm trying to get to that by spring. :)

Welcome to TT. You've done a great job since your surgery. Congrats on the success you've had. I have no doubt you can make your goal by spring. 

On 20/12/2017 at 4:43 PM, abpvsg116 said:

Good morning everyone. I'm Aimee. I am a 37 year old post op VSG patient. I'm almost 2 years out and my surgery was on 1/5/16. I live in Illinois with my husband of nearly 18 years (May 20th, 2000) and our 5 year old Boston Terrier, Brogan. I love life and am very thankful that I was blessed with this surgery. I was 325 or so at my highest weight and I'm around 171 now. I was at 161 but have really been emotionally eating so gained some :(  Getting back on track though. Anyway, God bless you all and it's good to be here. 

That's a azi g and I aspirational .welcome a d well done !.!!

welcome to the site!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome Aimee. You can reach your goal. You know what to do because you've lost so much to get where you are already. Fight that regain and the last few pounds will go with it if you stick to your plan.