CarolinaGirls

Hello Everyone

Hi everyone, I finished the initial orientation with the weight loss team a few days ago. I have not made a final decision on the actual surgery or date. My wonderful insurance company is giving me 6 months of required diet to think about it. I want to take the time to learn as much as I can from all of you to make this the most positive experience I have done for myself. :)

Welcome @CarolinaGirls!  There is a wealth of information on this site.  Feel free relax here and ask questions.  The people here are very nice, and we want to help you on your journey. :)

1 hour ago, CarolinaGirls said:

Hi everyone, I finished the initial orientation with the weight loss team a few days ago. I have not made a final decision on the actual surgery or date. My wonderful insurance company is giving me 6 months of required diet to think about it. I want to take the time to learn as much as I can from all of you to make this the most positive experience I have done for myself. :)

Welcome! Read through some of the posts in the forum and ask your questions!

Welcome @CarolinaGirls! Congrats on starting down the road. The six months of waiting can be used in a really positive way to learn, practice new habits, and feel confident in your decision, so try not to think about it as a delay so much as a prep period. There's a lot of great info here and people are always happy to answer questions. 

Welcome! I think you'll find the 6 months flies by, and you'll learn so much & really be ready.

Welcome to Thinner Times CarolinaGirls!

Welcome to tt this is definitely a great place to find info and get questions answered.

Welcome to TT @CarolinaGirls. You're tapped into a wealth of knowledge here. If someone doesn't have the answer they usually know someone who does or will help you find it. 

Hi there 

I'm  a newbie too but have found everyone kind knowledgeable and helpful 

Welcome to the site!