KMFL28

Professional head shot update

An update from August 2015 to a few weeks ago for my professional headshot. I am so blessed to have the support to have my VSG. I feel great coming into the new year as I begin a new position at work!

Kristen Fishel Luker_4x4.jpg

GroupO-0176.jpg

Wow. What a transformation. You have done very well and must feel so much better now.

Congrats on your new position - you look fantastic and so happy!

Great shot and congrats on the new position! You exude confidence ... and best wishes for the New Year. 

Wonderful pics and amazing transformation!  Thanks for sharing with us <3

What a great picture! And congrats on your new position. Can you believe it's been nearly two years since we had our surgeries?! It's crazy how life changing WLS can be.

1 hour ago, Readytobeme said:

Wow. What a transformation. You have done very well and must feel so much better now.

Thanks! I really do. 

1 hour ago, BurgundyBoy said:

Great shot and congrats on the new position! You exude confidence ... and best wishes for the New Year. 

Thank you, that is a wonderful compliment. Same to you!

59 minutes ago, athenarose said:

What a great picture! And congrats on your new position. Can you believe it's been nearly two years since we had our surgeries?! It's crazy how life changing WLS can be.

It has gone so fast! Now, it seems like such a normal part of life. It used to consume every thought and decision and now it's reality. It amazes me how I can maintain this weight. Of course I would love to still be putting up big losses since I'm not at goal, but to maintain here feels pretty darn good!

Congratulations !!  You look very nice.  Are you still losing? Or has the weight loss stopped and if so how long ago? They say 12 to 18 months just wondering how true that is.

Amazing! You look great.

It’s great to hear that it becomes second nature at a certain point. 

7 hours ago, tracyringo said:

Congratulations !!  You look very nice.  Are you still losing? Or has the weight loss stopped and if so how long ago? They say 12 to 18 months just wondering how true that is.

Thank you. I stopped losing my average 10 pounds per month in July so that would have been around 17 months out.

I also wanted a break from focusing on the weight loss as my number 1 priority. That was my decision and I still get my protein and water in but have been less diligent about carbs. I think I could get back to losing if I get back to the rules 100% which is my plan after the first of the year.

That was not necessarily a wise choice but the tool is still there and I have learned what works for me to lose. What is amazing to me is that I can eat a wrap or a few tortilla chips and still maintain a 170 pound weight loss.

I think a person has the ability to lose beyond that window but it takes more focus.

8 minutes ago, Jen581791 said:

Amazing! You look great.

It’s great to hear that it becomes second nature at a certain point. 

Thank you! It does, the trick is to make sure the second nature is still following the guidelines that worked for you to get this far!

Falling back to pre-loss habits is not the second nature you are looking for :)

WOW!  What a transformation and congratulations on the new position at work.

Amazing progress! I bet you felt a lot better about picture day this time around!

Beautiful before AND after - but I bet the after feels ten times more amazing!! Awesome work. :) And congrats on the new position!

Dang, you take beautiful pictures at any weight!

Wow!  You look amazing!

Congratulations!!  You are an inspiration to us all. 

You look beautiful!