Sign in to follow this  
Lindycalk1

END OF WEEK 2 ..HOPE THERE WILL BE LIGHT SOON

Hey all! im at the end of week 2 from post op! its definitely a lot easier this week then last , thank goodness because it was unbearable for me .. and before you say it yes I am a baby when it comes to things like this! a few things for you already sleevers out there .. when will I be able to eat and not get the bad air pockets that come after every bite. and just so you know I never drink 1/2 hour before or after. and im usually getting like 5 bites of food before I call it quits. today I had refried beans and avocado with a red taco sauce and 4 bites in and I have to have those gurgles air pockets sitting in my chest making there way up my throat! I cant wait for that to go away and maybe then ill be able to actually eat something with out wanting to throw it up after (which I never do I just feel like that ) im down 23 lbs! im so happy with that number already and so was my surgeon! I asked him what a happy number I should target for and  said he seen no problems with my height and body figure that I would  be well under 130 !!! that is huge for me ! I haven't weighed that since high school!!! I was thinking 150 range so that number completely through me for a loop! im defiantly more active this week getting between 6 and 8,000 steps daily next week I will try to have 10,000 steps daily! getting my fluids in is a hard thing for me so Im going to be focusing on that this week too! my next apt is in 4 weeks! also my surgeon different from those on here told me once I feel ready to move forward with my eating steps so gong from pureed stage to soft that I will know and just to advance my self and same with solids. plus I just was able to get on my vitamins today so im hoping that will kick in the extra energy I don't have! hope every one is ready for the weekend !!!!!!

I can feel your excitement! Awesome! So great the scale is rewarding you! As far as what feels like air, I think that might be overfullness. Try slowing down between bites even more. Whenever I eat beans, I chew a phazyme (over-the-counter treatment for gas). Really helps. So glad things are looking up for you!