Raddy

Water really is key

I'm sure a lot of you must have gone, "Yeah! Duh!" Specially since I've read so many of you reiterating it on this forum. But it's incredible how much difference hitting your water goals for the day make to your weight loss. Ever since I've started being extra vigilant on the water front, I've been able to break my frustrating stall. I lost 6 pounds overnight! So I must have been pretty dehydrated.

So newbies and others facing stalls---hit your water goals!

Great to hear it, @Raddy! I know you've been feeling frustrated. I'm afraid Americans have a bit of an advantage in the water-drinking, since we have sort of a national obsession with being "hydrated." You can always tell an American abroad because they're always carrying a water bottle and ordering lots of bottles of water at restaurants ;) 

Keep it up! 

8 minutes ago, Jen581791 said:

Great to hear it, @Raddy! I know you've been feeling frustrated. I'm afraid Americans have a bit of an advantage in the water-drinking, since we have sort of a national obsession with being "hydrated." You can always tell an American abroad because they're always carrying a water bottle and ordering lots of bottles of water at restaurants ;) 

Keep it up! 

Same in Australia! We get it drummed into us from early years that you need to be drinking enough that your urine is pale in colour. Mind you with all the vitamins we take post surgery, that can be hard to tell.

That's wonderful!

@Raddy Nice! :) Congrats on hitting your water goals.

Still working on maintaining it on a daily basis.