Steffany22

Bloating & nausea & insomnia & throw up

7 minutes ago, NerdyLady said:

@Dtrain84 I've got to find a Wendy's and have some of this chili! I'm convinced that's the secret. ;)

68 lbs will fall off before you know it!!

Lol!!! That Wendy's chili is some good stuff! 

11 hours ago, Dtrain84 said:

I'm still in my soft foods stage( 2nd phase 10 weeks) until I go back to my nutritionist on July 26th. My diet has been low carbs and low sugar. My meats has been nothing but grilled seafood and chicken ( 2- 4 onces) along with leafy vegetables. I do protein shakes for breakfast daily and as a snack in between meals. I do Wendy's chili a lot too. Lol!!  I've always been a picky eater and can eat the same foods over and over again. 

@Dtrain84 Yet more evidence that sticking to the Plan works. Well done!

Hello everyone sorry I miss all of your posts. As y'all said I did have a complication. Apparently during my surgery my surgeon did a missconnection between my old stomach and my intestines and so my old stomach filled up with five liters of fluid and burst. I had to have surgery again to fix all of the issues but now I'm a lot better. I spent 3 days in the ICU and a total of 8 days in the hospital. I'm at home now recuperating but I'm doing a lot better than before! Thank you all for your support and your information. I did went to the ER because I couldn't wait to call my surgeon's office and they did the emergency surgery right away. 

Oh, @Steffany22, I'm so sorry you had to go through that! So glad you're feeling better. You have a great attitude!

@Steffany22 Oh my gosh, I'm so glad you went to the ER and got your problem taken care of! What an awful ordeal! I hope you're feeling better and are recuperating well now. Take it easy and get lots of rest!!! :) 

50 minutes ago, Steffany22 said:

Hello everyone sorry I miss all of your posts. As y'all said I did have a complication. Apparently during my surgery my surgeon did a missconnection between my old stomach and my intestines and so my old stomach filled up with five liters of fluid and burst. I had to have surgery again to fix all of the issues but now I'm a lot better. I spent 3 days in the ICU and a total of 8 days in the hospital. I'm at home now recuperating but I'm doing a lot better than before! Thank you all for your support and your information. I did went to the ER because I couldn't wait to call my surgeon's office and they did the emergency surgery right away. 

I hope that you feel a lot better soon. We all are pulling for you and more than willing to offer lots of virtual (and gentle) hugs. 

4 hours ago, Steffany22 said:

I'm so so sorry you went through this experience. I'm glad you went to the ER and were taken care of right away. I'm thinking positive thoughts for you. 

What a horrible (and scary) experience Steffany.

Glad to hear that you're on the mend but did your surgeon give you an explanation as to how that happened?

On 7/30/2017 at 9:17 AM, cinwa said:

What a horrible (and scary) experience Steffany.

Glad to hear that you're on the mend but did your surgeon give you an explanation as to how that happened?

No, just a mistake. They couldn't tell me how something like that happened and honestly it was an error on the surgeon. 

3 hours ago, Steffany22 said:

No, just a mistake. They couldn't tell me how something like that happened and honestly it was an error on the surgeon. 

These kinds of errors are not acceptable. You could have died. You may want to consult with an attorney. 

Glad you are feeling better. I agree with @Res Ipsa that you may want to consider consulting with an attorney.

On 7/29/2017 at 4:53 PM, Steffany22 said:

@Steffany22

Wow. I missed your post as went on vacation July 28. Am so glad you went to the ER! Not sure I can add much to what has been said. 

Anyone who says WLS is the easy path (as if there is a moral flaw in the easy path...) is just demonstrating that they don't know what they are talking about. It is an effective path but it is not easy. The easy path is to do nothing. 

Glad you are on the mend.