Today is the day.

Waiting in preop for my chance. Hope eveyones surgery goes well. Im ready even though im nervous.

20161220_064019.jpg

Let us know how it went. We all want to welcome you to the losers bench. :)

Remember that the first week or so after surgery can be rough for some of us. Hang in there as it gets a lot better soon. 

Sending healing vibes Kate - hope you had a smooth trip to the losers bench.

Recovery after surgery was rough. I was crying from pain and throwing up but the gas pain has gone down a lot more then it was out of surgery. Been walking and burping trying to relase the gas. If eveything goes well and o take in my liqiuds i can go home tonight.

8 minutes ago, Lovely_Kate87 said:

Recovery after surgery was rough. I was crying from pain and throwing up but the gas pain has gone down a lot more then it was out of surgery. Been walking and burping trying to relase the gas. If eveything goes well and o take in my liqiuds i can go home tonight.

Remember, to sip, sip, sip (once you are cleared to drink) and walk, walk, walk.  It really does get better. 

And welcome to the losers bench!  Stick to the diet plan, drink lots of liquids, take your vitamins and try to be active - if you do all that you will be transformed over the next 10 months or so into someone who is skinny, healthy and active!