bridgetgirl

December lunch with OH crew

Hi guys! Next month's meeting with the folks from obesity help will be on December 11th at 11:00 at Lynnda's house. It's going to be a potluck!

If you would like to go, email Lynnda at Lynnda.Shepherd@Nextel.com and she will send you an evite with directions n stuff. Also, there is going to be a gift exchange with a $20 limit if you are interested in participating.

Let me know here if you are going to go as well. Lynnda states that parking can be a challange at her place and that carpooling is strongly suggested.

This should be a great time. Even if you dont know Lynnda but are interested in getting and meeting some folks, this is a wonderful chance to. I didnt know anybody at one time and just took a chance on it, as a result I have met some fabulous folks.... I hope you want to join us! :)

I'll have to think on this one, that is the day after my work Christmas Party at Singing Hills, I may be out of commission!

Tonya: Im sure we will only be there a couple hours at best, other folks have stated the same, the earlier the better for them.... I cant stay too long either, because there is a Christmas event at Santee Lakes that same day that I want to take my boys to.

Pam: suck it up and bring on the Mimosa lol :D

Melanie and Dara: It wouldnt be the same with ya! Just make sure you email Lyndda so you can get all the details!

WOW...sounds like FUN! I miss all of you. Hope your feeling well Bridget. :D

I have lost 105 pounds!!! Yahoo! 55 more to go to get to 130! :D:D

I guess I should adjust my signature after this.

Marisa, you're looking hot!

I'll have to pass as that's the same day as my hubby's work big shindig.

Details on the Saturday, December 11th gathering.

Time: 11:00am / brunch

What: Potluck - bring a dish to share - bring whatever tickles your fancy.. doesn't need to be organized to make sure we have enough of one or the other... just bring whatever! I will make sure we have coffee, iced tea, Crystal Light and water... and plates, forks, etc....

Where: My house -- If you want to come but haven't gotten an Evite with directions, etc... Post your email address here and I will send you the Evite.

Lynndas's email is Lynnda.Shepherd@Nextel.com

What Else: Clothing exchange bring items to exchange.. You will have to take whatever is left over of your stuff back with you OR I will donate it to the Salvation Army

Anything More?: Holiday gift exchange - bring a wrapped gift with a dollar value no more than $20.00

Like I mentioned before -- car pooling is good.. parking is tough and if we run out of spots you will have to park at the bottom of the hill and walk up.. But that's okay, right? Exercise is GOOD!

Big Hugs - Lynnda----and Bridget, this should be fun!

Bridget:

I was planning to go to lunch this month because I missed last month (was out of town). Well, I didn't realize until I checked my calendar that I'm going to be out of town THIS month too! Darn! :(

I hope you all have a great time. I'll try for January!

Who is planning on going? I am going to go with a gal from this site named Jeanie... who else is in? Jeannie offered to drive, she says she cant fit five into her truck....

I won't make it this time, sorry.

Bridget:

This will be two months in a row that I've missed lunch! :( Since my hubby retired, we've been escaping to Las Vegas quite a bit--at least once a month. This month, we received complimentary tickets to a Journey concert (70's rock group) and two complimentary hotel nights.

I hope that I'll be able to make the lunch in January. I miss seeing all your happy faces! Besides, I just HAVE to see that flat tummy of yours--I hear it's awesome! ;)

Your killing me tubbs! Like we DONT know who Journey is........ have a blast! maybe next year? hehe