Purple*Bear

Not a covered service :(

My doctors office called me this morning... I was hoping it was the "you're approved" call.  NOPE - my insurance company told my doctors office that this is not a covered service. Wrong, nice try First Health Network!!  Fortunately, I have a copy of the plan documents from my husbands company insurance.  I emailed them to my doctors office.... more waiting.  I have a feeling this is going to be a long difficult road ahead.  I am feeling frustrated and annoyed.  I hope I can become a sleever soon!!

:(

oh no sorry to hear this. Praying they can get this all figured out. I don't blame you for being frustrated. But just hang in there. You will get your date soon.

Hang in there and keep fighting!

Thanks for the posts!  I am still waiting.  It's been a little over a week and the wait is killing me.  I am so ready to start this journey!!

Well, I have been denied twice.  Getting ready to appeal and/or call an attorney my doctor recommended.  Beyond frustrated now. :(