Is this worth it !!! Help

I have been really doubting my  decision for gastric bypass today!!  don't know if it's cause I'm hungry I want to cry I feel crazy 

two day till surgery 

is it normal to feel like this pre op?

I can't speak from experience but you sound perfectly normal.  Youre probably just getting cold feet...this is a big procedure.  When I think about mine I get scared and I haven't even had it scheduled yet.  I'd suggest you list the things that this surgery will eventually give you. A few of mine: tying my shoes and breathing at the same time, standing up from a kneeling position without pushing or pulling hard with my arms, self respect... What are yours? Keep those in your mind and, like the first day on the high dive at the beginning of summer vacation, just take a deep breath and jump! 

I agree with the suggestion of " listing why ", lust the pros & cons. Your 2 days out!! Your almost there!! Embrace this healthy choice !  Think hiw much healthier you will be , and think if you don't.. Will you return to prior habits and re gain ( plus more ) any weight you might have had . Best wishes !! 

Thanks little bird, my health is my goal in this hard  process!!! Tomorrow is the day yay