Is anyone else's ticker not working right?

latina63

I cannot use tickerfactory anymore, it tells me that I have exceeded my link/lines allowance, I have tried all of the various tickers to no avail...help

It stopped working for me a few months ago, and won't let me update my info.

Might be worth starting over with a new TickerFactory account to see if that helps.  If not, let me know and I'll see if John can help.

I tried that too, and it worked for a bit but now when I try it just says that I have exceeded my file limits?

On 2/13/2016 at 10:17 AM, tmcgee said:

It stopped working for me a few months ago, and won't let me update my info.

Hi Tom,

I checked yours, and it doesn't look like the ticker exists anymore. For example, if you type in http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wn8AsnU/weight.png - you will go to a blank page. I was able to use these steps to get the ticker working for @latina63

56cbf597cc49b_ScreenShot2016-02-22at9.57

Can you give these a shot and see if it works again?

15 hours ago, John said:

Will you try one more time? I just increased the limits, and it appears to be working now. I was able to get one working now using my test profile http://www.thinnertimesforum.com/profile/58137-johnctest/

Thanks John!  It looks like I was able to create a new one. Now, because I'm on my moble device I cannot see what you see. Can you tell me if you see it? And matches my current losses?  

2 hours ago, Amber76bailey said:

Thanks John!  It looks like I was able to create a new one. Now, because I'm on my moble device I cannot see what you see. Can you tell me if you see it? And matches my current losses?  

Amber - your new ticker is not showing - it's still saying "weight.png"

1 hour ago, cinwa said:

Amber - your new ticker is not showing - it's still saying "weight.png"

Hmmm any suggestions?  Am I copying and pasting in the wrong place? 

22 minutes ago, Amber76bailey said:

Amber - are you copying and pasting the "bbCode".  Here's a refresher on that:  Creating a Weight Loss Ticker

If that doesn't work, PM me your "bbCode" and I'll see of I can add it for you.

25 minutes ago, Amber76bailey said:

There's more than one type of  code. If I recall correctly, the one for TT is "BB".

31 minutes ago, WendyH said:

There's more than one type of  code. If I recall correctly, the one for TT is "BB".

It's the "bbCode".

21 hours ago, John said:

Hi Tom,

I checked yours, and it doesn't look like the ticker exists anymore. For example, if you type in http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wn8AsnU/weight.png - you will go to a blank page. I was able to use these steps to get the ticker working for @latina63

Got it! thanks. John. it works again. Clearly, the problem was with their site and not TT! I appreciate your efforts.

3 hours ago, cinwa said:

Amber - are you copying and pasting the "bbCode".  Here's a refresher on that:  Creating a Weight Loss Ticker

If that doesn't work, PM me your "bbCode" and I'll see of I can add it for you.

Ok, I see the bbcode where do I need to paste it? I'm doing this on my phone so it's a little tricky. 

Put it in your signature profile.

2 minutes ago, tmcgee said:

Put it in your signarre profile.

I think that's the problem. ... I can't see my signature line on my mobile device. Oh well. I'll try to get on computer tomorrow. 

7 hours ago, Amber76bailey said:

I think that's the problem. ... I can't see my signature line on my mobile device. Oh well. I'll try to get on computer tomorrow. 

Amber - when you're on your computer, click on your ID at the top right of the page and select "Account Settings", then "Signature".  That is where you paste your newly created TickerFactory ticker "bbCode" (not the "HTML").  Don't forget to hit "save".

3 hours ago, cinwa said:

Amber - when you're on your computer, click on your ID at the top right of the page and select "Account Settings", then "Signature".  That is where you paste your newly created TickerFactory ticker "bbCode" (not the "HTML").  Don't forget to hit "save".

You used to be able to do this on a moble device. ... is that not the case anymore? I'm on the road and our laptop is a piece of. ..... 

Thanks for all your help.

57 minutes ago, Amber76bailey said:

You used to be able to do this on a moble device. ... is that not the case anymore? I'm on the road and our laptop is a piece of. ..... 

Thanks for all your help.

Amber - PM me the "bbCode" and I'll see if I can add it to your signature.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 0:01 AM, John said:

Hi Tom,

Still did not work