AubreyInWonderland

March is coming up quick...

Hello to everybody having surgery in March 2016! It's going to be a great year! I don't have my date yet, but it is coming up very soon and have been told definitely March. I started the process in August. Got accepted in to the program in September, with a 6 month supervised diet. It will be here before I know it. Getting excited! Anyone else have surgery coming up in March???

Congrats Aubrey! Your surgery date will be here before you know it. Please keep us updated after your procedure. Best of luck!

Congrats, I'm very excited for you.

It'll be here before you know it Aubrey - congratulations!

Did you get your date? It looks like youre going in March 22? When does your liquid diet start?

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 1:57 PM, AubreyInWonderland said:

Hello to everybody having surgery in March 2016! It's going to be a great year! I don't have my date yet, but it is coming up very soon and have been told definitely March. I started the process in August. Got accepted in to the program in September, with a 6 month supervised diet. It will be here before I know it. Getting excited! Anyone else have surgery coming up in March???

11 hours ago, MottTheHoople said:

Did you get your date? It looks like youre going in March 22? When does your liquid diet start?

Yes, date is in fact March 22nd! I have a 24 hour liquid diet and that is it!! I'll be honest, that makes me so happy! Nothing else about this process has come easy so I'm stoked to catch a break. ;) Things are getting real up in here! Nerves are kicking in just a tad... :) 3 weeks and counting!

9 hours ago, AubreyInWonderland said:

Yes, date is in fact March 22nd! I have a 24 hour liquid diet and that is it!! I'll be honest, that makes me so happy! Nothing else about this process has come easy so I'm stoked to catch a break. ;) Things are getting real up in here! Nerves are kicking in just a tad... :) 3 weeks and counting!

24 hours? I hate you right now! lol KIDDING, but that is so super awesome you only have to do 24 hours. Im doing a MONTH!!!!! I am about a week out and feeling so so so so so nervous, ugh everytime I think about surgery I want to vomit.

Happy for you, it becomes REAL when you get that date!