Sign in to follow this  
J-wri

What do you guys think of Vitamin Patches

Good Morning,  i've been reading some different wls blogs.  I noticed a few of the blogs mentioned Vitamin Patches.   I read that a lot of of folks are opting for Vitamins Patches due to the large amount of vitamins we have to consume.  The blogs I read so far only report short term use. And ppl were waiting for there labs to com back to see if the patch were working.  What do u guys think of vitamin Patches?  Is any one currently using vitamin Patches?  If so did your doctor approve or have you heard any pros or cons about the Patches.  Thanks in advance..

Bearing in mind that you need 200% RDA multivitamins and minerals (table 5 of this document ASMBS Allied Health Nutritional Guidelines for the Surgical WeightLoss Patient ),  the cost alone would put me off.

PatchMD would at around $40.00/month plus shipping.  Add to that your calcium citrate.  I'd go broke - this is a lifetime commitment! 

There are plenty of decent chewable and liquid multivitamins available at a more affordable price. 

Reply;  Cinwa I see your point. Thanks for sending me the article. I'll talk a look .  thanks for responding. 

I am preparing for sleeve revision and wear vitamin patches.  I like that you get the vitamins over an extended period of time.   A question for surgeon Mon.