Thought It Would Be So Easy

So in 2009 I had lap band surgery and lost 90 pounds,then regained 45. In 2013 I started a pretty rigorous food plan and have been pretty much at my goal weight,with reducing the fluid being a help. Recent emotional stress lead me to have all the remaining fluid removed but after 10 days- I still find myself very limited, Is this process normal?

It's my understanding that some people experience restriction with an empty band. 

I had restriction when my band was empty.  I could never have much fill without it being too much.  I never found the right fill and ended up removing the band recently.

My health coach blames inflammation inside as the reason why my band was so tight even without fill.  I won't get into all the things she had me trying to reduce it but I definitely saw an increase in tightness when I ate anything with sodium.  I had to really watch it. 

Congratulations on being at goal!!  Good luck.

Stress really affected the tightness for me too.  I found it hard to work with a nutritionist (from my surgeons office) and a health coach because they contradicted each other.  I had one telling me to do one thing..the other said, no, that's not good do this.  :unsure: