Wincha

Surgery Dec 1

I'm scheduled for surgery on Tuesday. People at work have had success. My sister had the sleeve this last year and has had issues and needs to get scar tissue removed. There are a lot of stories about needing to get the band taken out or revised surgery to a sleeve. My doctor covers 2 years apps post op. I'm getting very thing ready. I'm a RN but not currently working. Will start looking in Jan. I'm freezing creme soups in ice cubes and have stocked up on sugar free jello and pudding. 

I'm going with the lap band because it's the least restrictive anyone had the band for a long time?

Hi!  I had my band placed in 2006 but just had it removed because of dilation of my esophagus.  I had good luck for about 5 years but problems started and I couldn't eat healthy foods.  I won't say I regretted the band because without it I would be bigger than I am.  It just didn't work for me long term.  Everyone is different and I wish you all the best in your journey with it!!

How did your surgery go Wincha?  Hope you're doing great :)