Fleur de lis anyone?

azibclc

Saw my PS for f/u today. I am not happy with the way the top of my tummy looks (loose). He said the only way to make it tight is to do a Fluer de lis (Vertical incision). He seemed to think the scar is a big deal where I think the loose skin is more of a big deal for me. I don't plan on wearing bikinis in public, and 99.9% of the time I am full clothed. Who has had this done? How bad is the scar? and did it make everything tight and flat? I am looking at $9,200.00 for that and implants at the same time. I had a lift, and he said implants will give me a fuller look and may help prevent more drooping. Really? I am willing to do both, but my head is spinning. Part of me says "Wow, you've come a long way and look so much better, call it good" and the other part of me says "Wow, you've come a long way, be completely happy and go for it". My husband says it's up to me and that I am totally hot to him, so I can be hotter or just hot. LOL. 

Do what will make you happy. I am so happy I went with implants (no lift).

Edited by GAviv

Do what will make you happy. I am so happy I went with implants (no lift).

That's what hubby said. I love the new girls and like to show them off, Lord what would I do if I had implants? :)

Edited by azibclc
change wording

• 2 weeks later...

I understand.  I am the same way.  now that I have had my tummy done I want to start getting other work done in other areas as well.  If you are ok with the risk vrs results, it will make you happy, and you can afford it all then absolutely go for it!!

I want my arms and inner thighs done.  its all just dreaming though.  One cut for me hubby says. 

I had the fleur de lis done. I'm like you, I would rather have the scar as the skin. Love my results--tummy is tight and flat. I'm a little over 3 months out and the vertical scar is thin. 

I had a the extended TT. This was pretty newly postop, I wore a bikini all summer, people notice the scar but it's better now. I had a lift in 2005 and got implants in Dec 2014 and again in Sept 2015, My lift held up well and the implants look good. 

other.thumb.jpg.2782f07772fa252bd0c9b2a8

This was this fall, so 9 or 10 months postop

Snapshot_20150905_3.JPG

Edited by Samma