I'm losing my butt!!

I have lost 25lbs since my surgery on 09/30/15 and apparently it's all in my face and butt. I'm not that happy about losing my rear as I thought it was the perfect size, at this rate I'm gonna need butt implants after a year lol!!

Anyone else losing weight in just one place? I wish it was my thighs or stomach instead!!

Please know I'm not complaining, it's just funny to me ^_^

You could do like my mom and buy a prosthetic butt. ;)

Seriously, they make them. Looks like underwear, but with extra padding on the backside. Slinky clothes look much better filled out properly.

You could do like my mom and buy a prosthetic butt. ;)

Seriously, they make them. Looks like underwear, but with extra padding on the backside. Slinky clothes look much better filled out properly.

I may need one lol!! It looks like there will be lots of squats in my future :wacko:

Happened to me too! I have lost over 130 lbs! I have zero butt! Zip, nada! It hurts to sit down on hard chairs or be in the car for an extended period of time :(

My loss started in my face and upper body but eventually my butt, hips and stomach caught up.  According to one friend I look like a prepubescent boy....no hips, no butt, no boobs, a flat tummy and thin, muscular arms.  But I'm OK with that....clothes fit so much better and yes, I can even shop in the boys clothing section. To tell the truth I was not sad to see my big boobs and large @*# go away!  

Yep. It is happening to me, too. The butt was the first thing to go. I've lost over a half of targeted weight in 4 and a half months. Fat "tires" around the waist and the belly are the hardest to lose. Upper arms, too.

I told my wife to poke my butt last night to gauge it's deflated status. I'm still a big dude, but now I have a bony butt. It's an anatomical anomaly.

Alas, I'm losing everywhere BUT my butt!!! :rolleyes:

• 6 years later...

I had weight loss surgery and my butt suffered the most. It was flat and saggy. Just horrible. Dermalmd Glute Booster Serum brought it back to life in about 2 weeks! Of course I was leary. I didn't even know products like this existed. Lol. I'm almost out now and I will definitely be ordering more.