LizardQueen

Checking in

Sorry it has been so long! Lots going on at home with hubby and kids health and moving and losing our jobs in Dec. Have a wiring issue to correct and then I'll be back up on line at home. Sue- I can't check my private messages at the library! Hugs to you, Val, and Jayden! I have missed you all a bunch! Really need to get back in for support! I'm down to about 103-107 lbs. Size 2 to 0. Really having a tough time with having any appetite. Hope you are all well and I promise to get back ASAP! I don't even have time now to read any posts! Have we got any new babies yet? Everybody healthy? I need details! Lots of Love to you all!

I was just thinking aout you the other day and was reading some of your old posts. Glad to see ou back and I hope we can see more of you!

Hi Amber,

I am so happy to see you. I too, was wondering how everythig is going? Hopefully, soon you will be back on line.

Take care...I wish I had the problem of not having an appetite. Right now I don't, but that is because of all of the surgeries.

Glad you are well.

Dale