Shaker?

I'm in pre-op diet (and STARVING), and I've been falling back a lot to Quest bars in lieu of shakes at work because I can't stand the clumps in hand-shaken things.  If I have to get a Magic Bullet for work I will, but is there any particular manual shaker that will get those clumps out?  I tried the Unjury chicken soup and loved the taste, but it felt like clumps of tofu or something where the protein didn't dissolve. I've loved almost all of the Syntrax flavors - especially the Caribbean Cooler (pina collada!).

Side whine - does anyone else have trouble sleeping when they are hungry?  So ready to be done with this...LOL

Thanks

Manually, I haven't been able to find anything that beats the BlenderBottle.  It has a ball type whisk.  

I get mine from vitacost.com.  I like the 28oz.  I have an assortment of colours, I use them for regular drinks too.

I've used a Blender Bottle everyday for the past 22 months and never had any clumping problems.  I had a 12oz one for when I was immediately postop and couldn't drink much, but have several 28oz ones.  It easily mixes protein powder, milk or water, fiber supplement and ice for my daily protein/fiber smoothie.  The only time I ever use my electric blender is when I want to add pureed fruit like banana, mangos, berries, peaches, etc.

Unjury chicken soup or unflavored will both clump if it is mixed with liquid that is too hot.

I have blender bottle but don't need it for Syntrax Nectar Sweets...I can stir with a spoon or shake in any container and they come out smooth.

When not using a blender or magic bullet the only thing that worked for me was a blender bottle.  Pick one up they're cheap.

Blender Bottles.  I got mine at Bed Bath and Beyond, picked up like 6 of them at once and brought a couple of the $5 off $15 coupons.

Blender bottles work great when I add a few ice cubes and shake til they're dissolved.  At home I have a Hamilton beach from target I think it was about $30. It came with a small pitcher and an individual size cup that goes right on the blender that I use almost daily.