LouisianaLady

My world has been turned upside down....

Things are not going well right now at home for various reasons.  I am sitting at my desk at work, really needing a great big hug and a cry.  If it's not too much to ask, I could use some prayers right now.  Thanks everyone.

Some days can be pretty rough...I'll be praying for you. 

I'm genuinely sorry you're having a hard time. My thoughts and prayers are with you.  I know it's hard to do when you're dealing with difficulties but try to take care of yourself!

Denise,

I'll be holding you in my thoughts and prayers for things to work out how they're supposed to.

You have all of my virtual hugs. 

I've been through some rough times over the past few years, and if you ever need to talk, PM me and I'll give you my number. Stay strong. 

So sorry to hear things are hard.  Prayers are being sent your way.

Big hugs!  And sometimes a good cry is well warranted.  Hoping that things get better for you whatever they are.

Hugs to you. Lifting you up in prayer. 

How are you doing today? Hugs

love you, pretty lady! prayers up. i echo greer - if you need anyone, i'm here too.

Sending you love and hugs.

we all go thru hard times and we are here for you.

hang tough.

you are a strong, beautiful person.

XOXO, Cathy 

Thanks for the support everyone.  I have to make some very hard decisions, and I am not sure that I am ready to do that.  My family is going through a rough patch.  My friend told me "I thought ya'll had it all" when I asked her for prayer.  I guess everyone looks better from the outside looking in.  At this very moment, all I want to do is talk to my mother and ask for her advice, but there's no phone number for heaven.

I went home last night and just collapsed on the sofa.  I ate scrambled eggs for dinner, started the dishwasher, and watched the drama unfold like it does every night.  My heart aches from the sadness of it all.  No matter what I do, the drama just will not end.  All I want is a little peace and some cooperation, but that's not going to happen no matter what I do.  In the end, it appears that I will have to decide between the two halves of my heart.

The up side is that the last time that I went through this I dropped 40lbs in four months.  Perhaps I will start losing weight again. 

I'm so sorry you are finding yourself in such a tough situation.  I wish there was something I could offer that could help.  Only think I have is that it will eventually pass.  Until then our prayers and support are with you.

Sending my support to you.  :)

LL

i just thought of something I wanted to say.   I was/ still an emotional eater. Please do not fall into the trap of emotional. Eating stuff you know is not good for you is a temptation and maybe harder to resist when you are under a new or very tough stress.

Food will not fix what you are going through. Even though we all think it does, over-eating or junk eating does not relieve any stress. In both the short term and long term, eating off program will not fix anything. As a matter of fact, eating junk usually makes you feel worse.

find other outlets for stress relief.

wishing you hope and courage.

sending hugs and prayers, cathy

(((HUGS)))

LL- praying that tonight was better than last night and that you'll find the peace and discernment you need to make the decisions that are best for you and your family. Take care. 

Prayers. Love and virtual hugs.

I'm praying for you...and sent you a pm.   You'll continue to be in my thoughts.

1. Thinking of you.  Hope things get better soon!

Praying for you. You are not alone. Hugs and Blessings to you!