ssmccoy65

New to Thinner Times

Hello,  I am just starting my journey, gathering information and hoping to make the right decision for me!  I like reading your stories and successes, thank you for sharing!  Stacey

Welcome, great to have you with us.

Welcome to T-T Stacey!

Welcome! I feel like I say this repeatedly but I'm going to do it again.  There are some very smart people here and there is much to learn from them if you are open to learning. Lots of support!

Edited by Raeme

Welcome Stacey to TT and to your new life journey any questions just ask . There are many people on here at every stage of the journey and are very willing to answer any and all questions . Don't be afraid to ask anything they have heard   It all . lol I wish you the very best on your journey . 

Welcome and ask any questions you want.  Just remember that everyone's weight loss surgery journey is a bit different.  What we all agree with is that with weight loss surgery you can lose the extra weight and become much more healthy.

Welcome!

Welcome Stacey!