100lbs Before & After 4.5 months

The first picture was taken the first day of my preop diet and I was 321lbs. The second is now. I got 26lbs more togo then we will see if thats a good stopping point.

post-56355-0-90267600-1441710773_thumb.jpost-56355-0-16837600-1441710792_thumb.j

100lbs in 4.5 months?

I really hate men sometimes!!!   :P :p :P

WELL DONE!

100lbs in 4.5 months?

I really hate men sometimes!!!   :P :P :P

WELL DONE!

phew. i was not the only one who had that thought!

not taking anything away from your progress, OP. great job!!!!!

Yeah I'm not really a smiley type of guy. And yes I have been very lucky with the speed I went down. I can understand alittle hate. =) But if it makes you feel better I'm on a pretty terrible stall right now lol.

It doesn't make me feel any better at all and I for one am just hating on you a wee bit because I'm jealous! You look fantastic! Keep up the good work!!

The first picture was taken the first day of my preop diet and I was 321lbs. The second is now. I got 26lbs more togo then we will see if thats a good stopping point.

attachicon.gifold2.jpgattachicon.gifnew2.jpg

Looking Good! Wow...I'm jealous of the speed of wt loss!!! But, congratZ anyhow!

• 3 weeks later...

100lbs in 4.5 months?

I really hate men sometimes!!!   :P :p :P

WELL DONE!

I know doesn't it make you sick!!  Plus we still have to go through labor.  There is no justice in this world.

• 4 weeks later...

100lbs in 4.5 months?

I really hate men sometimes!!!   :P:P:P

WELL DONE!

First off, Lurker Congrats, Man that is excellent.

Jolls:

I can honestly say it is super unfair the effects of Testosterone on WL.  As a trans man, I can't believe the awesome effect my Testosterone injections are having on my body.  I lost 2 inches off my hips and waist in the first two weeks of my Hormone Replacement Therapy.   So, Yes, Hate us sometimes all you want.  I fully understand that  now I've experienced the effects of both Estrogen dominance and Testosterone Dominance.  ^_^:P 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You look completely different. Wow! Well done.

6 more pounds togo! I had a 16 day stall but looks like its finally over.

That's wonderful!  Stalls are awful!  Congrats from a fellow Houstonian!  ;-)

• 4 weeks later...

I too lost 100 pounds in 4.5 months with gastric bypass and going to the gym every day, even on weekends.  I also watched and diaryied what I ate religiously.  Not to say, I never 'went off the wagon,' but I never over stuffed my self.  I just was very cautious, watching my sugar intake and avoiding fried foods.  I was never hungry, yet when I felt I was, I had a small healthy snack.  I worked really hard.  I'm female, too.  It works if you take it seriously and work at it too.  I'm also on medication that slows my metabolism, so the exercise definitely helps.  Thank you to everyone for your support.  The speed bumps, such as stretched out skin, and losing my hair in spots have been worth this journey, hands down.  I'll continue my journey and enjoy everyday of it--the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Good job man! Ignore the haters. :D

I tried to post pics but couldn't downsize them.

Nancy

Just use Microsoft paint and resize the pic and save as a jpeg and it will do fine.