WendyH

Heavy winter coat (roomy 3x)

My winter coat got too big. I love this coat. It feels like I'm wearing a warm, heavy blanket, and I get compliments every time I wear it. It has fasteners instead of buttons, which makes it easier to bundle up. It's hard to tell much from the photo, but it's black faux fur.

I'm 5;6"+, and it hits me just a couple of inches above the ankles, so it won't work if you're petite. Also, because it is so long, it's a little crunchy around the hem from getting in the snow. It's very heavy, way too heavy for a southern climate.

All I ask is shipping (or maybe a meet-up and coffee if you're in the Chicago area :) ). The box weighs about 7.5 pounds.

post-54238-0-21689000-1441489973_thumb.j

Wendy, you look adorable.

I am so happy for you.

You are rocking your sleeve.

Have a great rest of the weekend.

Aww, thanks. Here's what I look like without the over sized heavy winter coat (sleeveless even).

post-54238-0-10760000-1441493257_thumb.j

You look fab!

Wendy you look great.  My son came over today after not seeing him for a week, he said, hey Mom, you are looking skinny.  How cute is that?  Actually since my pre op visit with the Dr. I weighed 208.8, this morning I weighed 190.  It is not yet 20 but I guess it is noticeable.  Feels good to hear that though.  I know you are a steady work in progress as we all are but keep doing what you are doing, cause it's working.  Today I tried tuna with mayo for the first time and my Chiquita panzita said whoaaaa, what's going on here.  NO! So I left it will try again next week.  lol 

BTW, love the coat. Hope someone gets to enjoy it. 

You look great Wendy!

The coat is gone.