JennaG2014

Ok... just a strange question.

Has anyone noticed if they smell different?

Stay with me a sec.. I am not talking about anything to do lotions, soaps, etc. I am not talking about funky underarms or people that need to change their undies. 

I am talking about the smell of you. Your arms, neck, etc.

I didn't really notice, but my hubby did. He leaned over and was resting his head on my shoulder. He turned his head into my neck and took a deep breath. The he says, "You smell different."

"HUH?! What does that mean?"

He shrugs and says, "It isn't a bad thing. Just a little sweeter. I like it."

We laughed, I accused him of being part dog.. Blah blah blah. 

But I started wondering if anyone else noticed. My mom says that she noticed, (on herself) but that she thinks it has to do with sweating less. I wonder if it has anything to due with a healthier diet. Of course i really wonder if we are just strange. LOL What do you think?

i've noticed it. BF has noticed, as well. i think it does have to do with a healthy diet and all the MVI's we have to take. not as many toxins in your body as there were before when you (i'm generalizing) were eating crap.

and yes I SWEAT LESS. even when exercising! so odd.

No one has made that comment to me.  I guess I've always been sweet.  :)

My husband has said the same thing. He says its not bad, just different. I don't sweat unless I'm doing yard work or something vigorous, but when I do, I think I smell worse than I use to. As in sweaty armpit odor.

I've heard several people say that eating healthy, especially lots of vegetables, will make you have stinky gas and body odor. I think ketosis causes bad breath too. Weird:-)

Thanks Guys for not just thinking I am totally nuts. I actually asked my NUT about this. She said, that blood sugar can play a part in it. Hmm interesting. I am Hypoglycemic since WLS, but she said that Mom's of Type 1 Diabetic children have even notices a sweet taste to their babies skin.

Just interesting.