September 8th!

MrsKitz

I got my surgery date today and oh my! It's just around the corner! I'm very excited and looking forward to all the changes.

I have a nasty hiatal hernia with a bleeding ulcer, so my surgery will be a little more complicated. Regardless, I'm expecting it to go smoothly and plan to be up and walking right away. I'm looking forward to a healthier me.

Congratulations on getting your date it will be here before you know it . Best to you on your new life journey !

Awesome news!!! Good luck on the pre op diet. I am on stage 3 starting tomorrow and looking forward to progressing.

All I can say is have your Gas Ex ready when you come home..the gas was an nasty culprit but with the help of Gas Ex and walking, it only lasted a few days. Take your pain killers as you need them...I tried coming off too soon (1 day post op) and that was wrong! Adult Tylenol is a blessing to sleep through the night...I no longer need that either.

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress!

Here's to a new healthy life!

Congrats on your decision to become a more healthy you!! I look forward to seeing you on the bench!!!