Lexuskela

Losing weight & feeling thin ...... A Facade!

So since I started my journey I am down 53 pounds total. Since my surgery 4 weeks ago I have lost 25 lbs. I can feel it in my clothes. I can see it in facial headshot photos, my husband says he can see it & feel the difference. All excellent progress. Then this week my inlaws were here & my husband took a pic of me with my inlaws & it was a fuller length shot. I was wearing a jacket that I had not worn in years because I could not fit into it before with the weight I had gained. I felt so good that day. Well he took this pic & I looked at this pic I guess expecting to see a somewhat slimmer body. NOPE!!!!!! WOW WAS THAT A SLAP IN THE FACE! I just can't wait to see the big difference in the overall head to toe. I hate the mental feeling of feeling thinner & visually seeing something totally different still.

I totally know how you feel lex. Of course I'm not where you are after surgery BUT in the past losing weight feeling great and then picture time!NOT looking forward to that again.....