TP1210

Why I am quitting this site..

So all this is happening over food?  Oye.......

Yup, apparently so. Pasta.

I've had some contact with Tom and maybe the "pasta" thread was the catalyst but that is not why he left.

Its sad for a forum about gaining control over food is having food (pasta or not) as one of the reasons for someone to leave the forum.  Food wins yet again.

Tom's leaving had nothing to do with food Paul.

I thought pasta was a no no forever after surgery.... But then again.... Speaking for myself it is anyway. I will not have carbs ever again.

Pastagate, really?

After dealing with a week of HS football coaching drama (thank god my boy is a senior and there's a couple years break before my baby boy plays at HS level!) I don't have the emotional energy to try to plead sides or defend tough love vs condescension confusion like I normally would.

Bye Felicia. Ain't nobody got time for drama over whole wheat pasta.

I saw the thread. I'm guessing it was the "straw", but an overreaction nonetheless maybe. But who am I to say?

If someone wants to leave in a big flourish, so be it.

I don't eat much pasta, but I do eat some. American chop suey has a whole lotta protein.

This has turned into a pasta thread! Lol

I floated around for a bit before I ever joined or posted and I can honestly say I've never seen anybody be holier than though. How can somebody even be holier than thou on this type of forum? Everybody's experience is different, I don't believe that any one person's situation is better or worse than another's. I've learned a lot from everybody here.  

I just want it known that I had nothing to do it.

I was busy in the bathroom and completely missed the thread in question.

Innocence. It's what's for dinner (low-carb at that)

ETA: yes, that's right. I took his exit thread and made it about me. So?

Edited by Sleevarilla

I just want it known that I had nothing to do it.

I was busy in the bathroom and completely missed the thread in question.

Innocence. It's what's for dinner (low-carb at that)

ETA: yes, that's right. I took his exit thread and made it about me. So?

I know, someone pissed someone off and neither of us were involved! Are we losing our edge?

I can't blame poop.

I don't eat much pasta, but I do eat some. American chop suey has a whole lotta protein.

What is American chop suey?

I know, someone pissed someone off and neither of us were involved! Are we losing our edge?

I can't blame poop.

Well, truth be told ... perhaps it's a bit of a stretch to claim complete innocence. I probably did piss him off somewhere along the way, it seems that I piss most people off at some point. What did Clickin say??  #solidarity

TP1210, please don't leave! I understand how you feel but the only way it gets better is for people like you to stick around. I think that there needs to be more men participating here. Girls are sometimes so mean!

TP1210, please don't leave! I understand how you feel but the only way it gets better is for people like you to stick around. I think that there needs to be more men participating here. Girls are sometimes so mean!

Completely agree. I like Tom, I like anyone who keeps it real and tells it like it is. I want to tell him, "there, there" and make it all better .....

I think you should come back too Tom!

Again, it had nothing to do with the pasta thread!

Well, truth be told ... perhaps it's a bit of a stretch to claim complete innocence. I probably did piss him off somewhere along the way, it seems that I piss most people off at some point. What did Clickin say?? #solidarity

Hey now, are you pulling me into the drama? I was talking about your butter butt girlie.

Edited by Clickin

I floated around for a bit before I ever joined or posted and I can honestly say I've never seen anybody be holier than though. How can somebody even be holier than thou on this type of forum? Everybody's experience is different, I don't believe that any one person's situation is better or worse than another's. I've learned a lot from everybody here.

Some folks are just extra sensitive, it's not at all a bad thing even if it sometimes causes upheaval. We need all types, it would suck if we were all the same.

What is American chop suey?

Pasta, tomato sauce and hamburger is the basic recipe. Pepper, onion, etc. is optional. Personally, I like to use shells as the pasta, they pocket the sauce.

He had so much to contribute, I'm sorry he felt persecuted. I'm glad I saved his recipes before he deleted them. I admire competence.

Well this is lame.  I enjoyed your updates Tom since your surgery was right around mine.  Take care and hope you come back at some point.

Sorry, Cinwa thanks for pointing it out. My impression was that there was a conflict which was begun over a food choice. Apparently I was wrong and made too broad of a statement.

This is a hilarious thread and I do enjoy a good laugh!

"Pasta Gate"  HAHAHAHA!!!