Lindy

Surgery has been rescheduled from July to August 19.

Amazing how one thing leads to another but it is for my best interests.  I think.  lol  Someone forgot to tell me to stop taking my aspirin and Plavix prior to EGD that was scheduled for June 26. So today I am at the hospital for pre registration for that test and that is how it started.  Apparently I should have stopped them 10 prior to this test and no one told me to and so at the appointment it was discussed with the doctor's office and everything had to be rescheduled.  Next EDG appointment available is not until late July, then subsequent appointments are not available until mid August.  There must be a reason for it and so I will go with it.  It's all GOOD. 

I'm sorry for the delay Lindy but I'm with you, things do happen for a reason.

Sorry about the reschedule.  It will be here soon enough though.  Look at it this way, more time to prepare.

Amazing how one thing leads to another but it is for my best interests.  I think.  lol  Someone forgot to tell me to stop taking my aspirin and Plavix prior to EGD that was scheduled for June 26. So today I am at the hospital for pre registration for that test and that is how it started.  Apparently I should have stopped them 10 prior to this test and no one told me to and so at the appointment it was discussed with the doctor's office and everything had to be rescheduled.  Next EDG appointment available is not until late July, then subsequent appointments are not available until mid August.  There must be a reason for it and so I will go with it.  It's all GOOD. 

Ugh... I HATED the EGD. I couldn't speak for like a week after. lol

Best of luck... everything happens for a reason!!!!

Ugh... I HATED the EGD. I couldn't speak for like a week after. lol

Best of luck... everything happens for a reason!!!!

Oh no. I was a bit worried but I had the best Anesthesiologist ever.  I told her as we visited that I did not want to gag.  I just did not want to gag. I was busy talking to her as she was giving me the meds and they put that spacer in my mouth and the next thing I knew I was being awaken and told it was over and I had done good.  lol  My awesome doctor must have a gentle hand.  I have no after effects at all.  Hope our surgeries in August go well. 

Oh no. I was a bit worried but I had the best Anesthesiologist ever.  I told her as we visited that I did not want to gag.  I just did not want to gag. I was busy talking to her as she was giving me the meds and they put that spacer in my mouth and the next thing I knew I was being awaken and told it was over and I had done good.  lol  My awesome doctor must have a gentle hand.  I have no after effects at all.  Hope our surgeries in August go well. 

That's awesome! It was great to not be conscious! I couldn't imagine. You too!!

Lindy, I don't have time to stay current on the forum just at the moment, but I wanted to pop in and let you know that I'm thinking of you today. Your surgery has been a long time coming. I'm so happy for you that the tide changed direction and you're able to get the sleeve, since that is what you prefer. I can't wait to start getting post-op updates from you. Break a leg, ER, stomach. ;)