Something for a bit of fun?

Lindy

I recently was on another forum and someone posted this link so I tried it.  It is a bit funny to think of an exchange for the pounds we lose.  I just lost 1 pound and oh my goodness that is equivalent to a guinea pig. So it was like I was carrying around this little guinea pig forever and now it's gone.  That is good right? Check your weight loss amount and see what it is equivalent to? Food for thought and then the relief hits you, wow I am free of this burden.

http://ilostwhat.com/

Someone should create a site showing the next hundred pounds. That's a fun ide but lacks the capacity for most of us. ;)

I have lost a 2 month old horse AND  a 15 Ft canoe.  I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

It doesn't go high enough for me.

Actually the first time I saw this the lady that posted it said she had lost 2 - 2month horses and an old tire.  I know it only goes to a 100 but I thought it would be fun.  I am hoping that once I have my surgery and have lost some pounds, that I can make a list of my progress using this as a fun way to remember my accomplishments. 

Doesn't go high enough for me either.  But breaking it up I was carrying...

2 two month old horses

and

140 Quarter Pounders

Edit: Entered the wrong amount over 200 pounds.  I like this one better, I used to eat a lot of Quarter Pounders.

Edited by PapaG

Okay, breaking it up, on three different occasions I've lost a two month old horse and five weiner dogs, that's three 2-month old horses and 15 weiner dogs, plus a regain and loss of 75 footballs each during the course of two of those massive weight losses (you'd think they would come up with something with a denser volume than 75 footballs for 70 pounds).

Plus who knows what else along the way...

Also a two month old horse and a 15 ft canoe and an ostrich egg. (or an elephant's heart). LOL Had to split the weight loss since it only goes up to 100 lbs lost.

Edited by BrigidD

i cant get it to load. 

however, I have lost a brandy.

I have a large dog scale at work and my friend (brandy) and I got on the scale to see what we weight together.  she is 125 im 130.  together we weight 255 which is my highest weight ever.  I started my journey at 238 when I  weighed in at the clinic for the 1st time.  maybe I should count the amount I lost from start, but either way, I have lost a whole person. 

maybe I should give her a piggy back ride to see what its like to carry all that weight around.  That is just crazy to me.  Whenever surgery comes up and people asked what ive lost, if they know her or she's with me, I respond with "ive lost a brandy". 

got it to work.... a baby horse and a 2 yr old. 

Edited by Rainvenezia

i cant get it to load. 

however, I have lost a brandy.

I have a large dog scale at work and my friend (brandy) and I got on the scale to see what we weight together.  she is 125 im 130.  together we weight 255 which is my highest weight ever.  I started my journey at 238 when I  weighed in at the clinic for the 1st time.  maybe I should count the amount I lost from start, but either way, I have lost a whole person. 

maybe I should give her a piggy back ride to see what its like to carry all that weight around.  That is just crazy to me.  Whenever surgery comes up and people asked what ive lost, if they know her or she's with me, I respond with "ive lost a brandy". 

got it to work.... a baby horse and a 2 yr old.

I have used that same frame of reference for people (like my bff) who think the only way to lose weight is diet and exercise. I tell them, okay, you need to carry another human being around every minute of every day and at the end of the day you need to exercise and "workout." Let's see if you have the energy left for it because I sure don't.

I have never understood why lugging this much extra weight around doesn't qualify as a stringent workout. It sure feels like one!

I couldn't get it to load and will have to try again.

I lost an ostrich egg.

My goal weight loss will be 6 watermelons and a chihuahua! I just cannot fathom it given how hard it is to carry a single watermelon, not to mention the chihuahua...

Edited by bondkatt