who has FB? i need your help today :/

TheColdestAugust

hey y'all...

not sure if this counts as soliciting... since i'm not selling anything. but corinne... if it does, please feel free to delete it. i just have no clue where else i can turn.

soooo i need your help desperately, folks. today is the final day for voting for the afropunk battle of the bands. it's an all day festival that happens every year in nyc. for this year's battle, they split the location to 3 cities - atlanta, nyc and philly.

we are currently in the top 6, with the 7th position on our tail. the top 4 aren't even from philly... but let's not get started on that.

so if you have facebook, would you mind voting for us really quickly? it takes 5 seconds. just click the below link and scroll down to find the "vote" button - aaaaand you're done.

http://bit.ly/1IDaRZ1

love you guys. i wouldn't be posting this here if it didn't mean the world to me. we've been trying to get into this festival for years now, and we're so close. all we have to do is place for the battle... and we'll do the rest.

hey y'all...

not sure if this counts as soliciting... since i'm not selling anything. but corinne... if it does, please feel free to delete it. i just have no clue where else i can turn.

soooo i need your help desperately, folks. today is the final day for voting for the afropunk battle of the bands. it's an all day festival that happens every year in nyc. for this year's battle, they split the location to 3 cities - atlanta, nyc and philly.

we are currently in the top 6, with the 7th position on our tail. the top 4 aren't even from philly... but let's not get started on that.

so if you have facebook, would you mind voting for us really quickly? it takes 5 seconds. just click the below link and scroll down to find the "vote" button - aaaaand you're done.

http://bit.ly/1IDaRZ1

love you guys. i wouldn't be posting this here if it didn't mean the world to me. we've been trying to get into this festival for years now, and we're so close. all we have to do is place for the battle... and we'll do the rest.

I am not able to get on FB at work, but will vote tonight!

I am not able to get on FB at work, but will vote tonight!

same for me.  i'll try and remember tonight.  i'll email the link to home.  maybe that will help. 

thank you, mike and walkat! <3 as long as you remember before 11:59est, you're good :)

Aw, sorry.  I just saw this thread and tried to vote, but voting has ended.

I remembered to vote last night.  I'm quite proud of myself.  I usually don't remember to do stuff after work until I'm in bed and it's too late. 

you guys. WE DID IT.

i got a phone call from the promoter yesterday. the BOTB is june 19th at voltage lounge in philly.

my bandmates and i are extremely thrilled. i can't wait!

anyone in the PA/NJ/DE area free on the 19th? PM me and let me know. i do have to sell tickets ($5).

anyway. thank you. THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to vote. i was really scared we weren't going to make it. you all are amazing.

you guys. WE DID IT.

i got a phone call from the promoter yesterday. the BOTB is june 19th at voltage lounge in philly.

anyone in the PA/NJ/DE area free on the 19th? PM me and let me know. i do have to sell tickets ($5).

anyway. thank you. THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to vote. i was really scared we weren't going to make it. you all are amazing.

Congratulations, Meredith!!  Wish I were close enough to be there.

you guys. WE DID IT.

That's so awesome!  Congrats to you and your band!