I hit my goal!

createchange

A week shy of 18 months post op and I weighed in the am at 139! I have been hovering at 144-146 for nearly three months. Whew! The last 30 pounds took 9 months. I am so excited!!!

Thankyou! You are doing amazing!!!

I ran 6 miles this morning to celebrate and didn't give in to temptation to check my weight again :) I will schedule family pictures as my goal prize. Then when I maintain within three pounds for 3 months, I will get a new pair of Kate Spade earrings!

A week shy of 18 months post op and I weighed in the am at 139! I have been hovering at 144-146 for nearly three months. Whew! The last 30 pounds took 9 months. I am so excited!!!

That is fantastic - congratulations!

Just goes to show, if we keep at it, WLS does work.

Congrats!

Congratulations.  Its good to see the results of persistence and determination.  You didn't allow yourself to be derailed by the slow pace of the final 30.  Celebrate!

Congratulations!!    Tremendous accomplishment!

Congratulations.  Its good to see the results of persistence and determination.  You didn't allow yourself to be derailed by the slow pace of the final 30.  Celebrate!

^^^ this ^^^ ditto ^^^

Great job! Gives me hope be in a stall until this morning. I am working on the last 32 they are tough.

yaaaaaa hoooooooo!

Congratulations!!