Hi!!! I am so excited to be a part of this forum! I am all new to all of this... My first appointment with the the Doctor is next Thursday and the dietician, and I can't wait!!! I am so ready to begin my journey! I have Aton of questions and am so excited to meet all of you!!!

Oh ps I am Kelley :)

Welcome Kelley. I'm pre-op too. You'll find an awesome group of people here. Soak up their wisdom and ask whatever you need to know.

Welcome Kelly , I too am post op I have been to the meeting and meet the surgeon . I am set for surgery sometime July and yes I am very excited too. I am on a set diet that the surgeon has put me on to lose some weight by June 26 then we will set surgery date . I have fond lots of good people here . I have usually fond the answers to my questions very quickly and lots of support .

Mike

Welcome to T-T Kelley!

Hey Kelley! Welcome to THE BEST WLS Forum. It,s the only one you,ll need. I always start with Stay away from FB Wls pages. Those people are mean and will scare the crap out of you.Take your time and read everything on here and ask questions. There is a lot of great info and very smart experienced people on here and hey.. they are really nice and helpful.I amjust 2 days over 4 months. I had the sleeve and I,m very happy. It hasn,t been easy by any means but It is getting easier everyday. Just have to stop and listen to what your new stomach has to tell you. I call my pouch my banana. My son thinks its funny.This is by far the best decision I,ve ever made and I wish you all the luck in the world as you begin a new life style! If you need answers to questions or support we,re always right here. Good Luck and happy reading!